Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2008, 08:24 PM
Corporal

Default neuma hybrid

well, here it is. I've already been working with neuma for the past 4 months or so, and contrary to what a lot of skeptics have had to say, I love them s&!ts. Now this machine is on pre order. It seems as though Carson Hill has listened to all of the feedback and now is giving us a another neuma that may be much more satisfying to all tattooers. I've already got three of these s&!ts on order. And if there's anything I can imagine to be better than my neumas, this will probably be it. Here's the info

Pre Order a Neuma Hybrid today, to receive a $50 discount. Delivery of Neuma Hybrid To Be Taken on Release Date. Tenative Release Date is 2/28/09 Release Date Subject to Change. Hybrid Features Include: New look! Improved pneumatic design. Variable stroke-length. Variable cushioning armature. Redirected exhaust (towards top, or back of neuma). Brass Impeller for more torque. Twin-jet inlets. Dual exhaust. More torque. Less air-consumption. Inside-out collet design, which means your tube wont spin with your collet! New collet design that is much easier to lock down. Can be linked with HYBRID-drive adaptor, via a RCA cable, to be used from any standard electric tattoo supply. Will operate the exact same way with the electric motor, but will weigh more because of the attachment. Can operate either way, or both ways at the same time, if you like! Still compatible with most of your tubes and needles, especially if youre already using Neumas. Still compatible with all your previously purchased Neuma regulators and compressors and foot switches and components. Still extremely lightweight.
Extremely easy to travel with!!! Magnetic Hybrid Motor coupling! Redesigned ratios and dimensions for easy needle-stabilization! This means lines are EASY with a Neuma Hybrid!! Special Magic Wand magnetic key repositions the armature for easy setup and breakdown!!

Last edited by -42-; 12-15-2008 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: trying to get the goddamn pic to work!!!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
hybrid, neuma