Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 05-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Platoon Sargent

you are the man!
i can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 10:10 PM
Field Marshal

thats it???? s&!t man you betta explain the adventure in more detail lazy boy!

that jacuzzi has got you all lethargic!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:35 AM
Corporal

hot tub??? PERK!!!! dude - no more tattoos at the shop for me..

too bad I can't be nekkid while getting tattooed..
Old 05-08-2006, 09:38 AM
inkorperated
Private

thats that next level s&!t you guys are on.....i look forward to oneday stabbing someone in that sweet ass shop or getting some work done myself there.....congrats on the new shop B, its definately worth all the blood sweat and tears you put into it.....you can tell it was built by a true artist....peace, good luck and good fortune to you all my friends
Old 05-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Private

The sneak preview website definately gives you a better feel for what the new studio is like. The place is like a temple or a shrine. f@#k Batman this is the Bondcave. A secret f@#king lair. I am so pumped to get back. 10 more days! I'm bringing some of the finest Tequila for your shelves. Or let me know what you need. I work at a liquor store for Christ's sake.

Sterling
Old 05-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Field Marshal

yes yes yes we will need everything you can fit on a plane for sure

we have MUCH to celebrate!
Old 05-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Field Marshal

I am one of the ELITE. About 2 weeks ago I was tat tooed at the all new doper than anything you could possibly immagine in your wettest dreams A.N.T.I. Art Elite PRIVATE Studio. I really dont know how to describe my experience there. I was driven to the secret location and led down a walk way, that took me into a virtual paradise for anyone, where I was met by The hardest working ARTIST of the Year, man himself, Mr. Brandon Bond. I was asked what I wanted to drink and there was a heineken beer, ice cold with what seemed like an entire beer case from a liquor store that was
there for my drinking all day!!! Brandon gave me the grand tour of his new studio, and I felt as if I wasnt in GA anymore. I felt like I was on Mtv Cribs or something. Brandon had a bunch of art picked out for me to choose from, I picked, grabed another beer and had a seat in the theater area and watched the most bizzare movie ever created, PINK FLAMINCO. There were people having sex with chickens, a drag queen giving head to her/his son, poo eating, and the bird bird bird is the word song playing out of some guys butt. Brandon went to work, drawing my newest addition and fitting it to my arm while I sat in overstuffed leather sofas waching movies and
drinking beer. Once it was all ready, Brandon asked me what I was in the mood for? He started asking me if I wanted a steak, chicken, fish, hamburger, hot dogs, how did I want them cooked. I was really living the PLATINUM PLUS VIP life. As we were about to start tat tooing Brandon asked me what movies I wanted to watch. He had picked out what he thought I would want to watch. We had a joke about him and Dr. Evil from AUSTINPOWERS being one in the same. Anyway the rest of the day and night we hung out, him working on my newest piece, me watching awesome movies, like HOSTEL on the Flat pannel in the studio, eating gourmet foods, drinking ice cold beers, and just really enjoying life and my time there with Brandon and one of his dogs, CAIN. I had a great time there and I will be back, just not soon enough. I really encourage anyone who can, to try to make an appointment with Brandon at the new ANTI Art Elite Private studio. Not just for the VIP treatment, if you have ever been tat tooed by Brandon or any one else in his award winning crew at All or Nothing you know you are already a VIP and that is how they treat all their clients. But the truth is and the real reason I am taking the time to write all this is because Brandon Bond has always put his all into evry piece of art he has ever put into someones skin and all he does in life, but what is so cool in my opinion is that now at his all new Private Studio he has no distractions, no one knocking on the door to ask him a question, no one calling on the phone to ask him when their film crew can come and interview him, no one asking to come in and talk to him while he is working on his client. I personaly reguard Brandon as a great friend, and I see nothing but even more success for him and even greater art to flow from him onto his clients, if you are lucky enough to be one of the ELITE. THANK YOU BRANDON for all that you do!!!!
Old 05-15-2006, 09:51 AM
Platoon Sargent

that's amazing.
it's a whole new world for tattooing.
i can't wait to do some collabrative tattoos there.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Private

OMG guys. I just checked out the new studio site. I'm totally blown away. Major props. One day...
Old 05-15-2006, 11:42 AM
Corporal

I cant wait to get ink there too, it would be f@#king kick ass to watch the big ass tv whill getting tattooed that would be heaven I could sit for hours. Well the back peice you guys are going to do for me wont be too far off so it'll happen some day.

Tags
studio, website