Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-20-2010, 11:11 PM
Recruit

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

Many thanks for the warm welcomes
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:54 AM
Recruit

YO....names Lawrence. been getting inked by jace since he was back in ole SC....love the shop...cant wait to get inked by the rest of you suckas....you rock.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Recruit

Talking Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

sorry B. coudnt figure this messageboard out before my appt with the Jacemiester 2 fridays ago. im a little tech retarded.
im Jeff from Montgomery AL. Im a very fortunate recovering drug addict, married to the perfect soulmate, and have 3 awesome children.
my biker buddy,AKA Hollywood turned me on to you guys,Jace inparticular. i waited 3 months till my appt, which almost killed me, and Jace did a cover on my hand/wrist that blew me away.Everywhere i go, people stop me and grab my arm saying"DAMN, NICE INK", thats when i spread the word"ALL OR NOTHIN, b1tc4ES". Man that Jace is a great dude too. all the artist that were there were really kool to us.(my wife).
now i can drop big face 100,s on tatts instead of dope, and it lasts me for life.YOUR SHOP IS SOLID BRO. sorry for babblin
JEFF
(Customer 4 Life)
Happy,Joyous,& free
Old 07-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Recruit

Hi guys, nice to be here.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:26 AM
Recruit

Hello Im Nic and Im new here. Im from So. Cal, been living in Atlanta for 7 years. Currently I live in Alpharetta with my wife and daughter. Ive been in the restaurant industry for 15 years working as a chef but recently left my job of 4 years to pursue my passion for tattooing. Ive been studying machine theory, color theory, the history of the art, new school art, old school art, realism, steralization, sanitation, different techniques used and different artists, etc. I have been drawing and painting all my life and I have a pretty good understanding of art. Ultimately I would like to create tattoo's that will make your pants tight. Im currently searching for an apprenticeship but Im doing all that I can in the meantime to further my education so as to make my formal training easier for my mentor. Cheers.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:40 PM
jack3

Hi guys, glad to here. Jack form Scotland, UK

Lovin' the forum :-)
Old 07-28-2010, 08:11 AM
Recruit

Hello from london england, i am iggyrs (ivan), i am coming over to atlanta in sept for a few weeks and was hoping to get inked when i am there, also is there any good clubs playing house/dance music, will have a good look round the site later looks good from what i have seen..

laters.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:13 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

My name is Pablo, All or Nothing apprentice. New to forums all together but I'll figure this sh*t out.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:12 PM
Private

Howdy Pablo, good to see some of the artists/apprentices pop in and say hi. Takes a few mins but you'll figure out it.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

ty. yeah ill get this madness figured out.

Tags
members