Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 04-08-2006, 11:22 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

Josh, your work is sick... can't wait to have you in shop

Alli
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Field Marshal

... or just call the studio and we will book it for you

by the way - JOSH - your s&!t is really good!

I am looking foreward to aligning you, Justin Weatherholtz, Myself, Dave Tedder, Sean Herman, Albie Rock, Ted wallen, Nate Beavers, Jason Ackerman, and Pierre Montelione like the planets and the chickenbones voodoo style

we will be an unstoppable force of art unlike any other. Thank you for coming I look foreward to working with you
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Private

Thanx a lot brandon! im honored ta be comin down!! and can't wait ta join the team! ill see ya all real soon!!!!! josh
Old 04-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Platoon Sargent

i definitely can't wait to meet you bro.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Recruit

Default joshs tattoo work

let me tell you guys are lucky as s&!t that josh is coming, if i was any where close to the shop i would go. i already have some ink done by josh and its the s&!t. i need to make a trip down there at sometime and get some more. you definitely wont be disappointed by the work, its f@#kin amazing!
Old 04-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Recruit

Default the next biggest tattooist

hey i used to live in buffalo and i got some half sleeves from this killer tattooist named josh i heard he will be going to all or nothing tattoo. that will be an amazing addition to yer already existing steller artists i wont be able to make it as soon as april but if he is an addition to yer ellite tattoo force then i will be stopping by you wont be dissapointed with him hes grrrrrreat ha
Old 04-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Field Marshal

yeah his artwork is going up on the website TODAY

he rules

Justin Weatherholtz rules

and we have a suprise new addition from FL coming SOON!!!!!

its about to get rediculous up in this motherfu#ker

Like never before

stay tuned
Old 04-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Recruit

Josh is not only amazing, he is BRILLIANT! I am sad to lose him to AON, but our loss is your gain.

I just got home from getting my chest worked on by him and it is better than I could have ever imagined.

Road trips are already being planned.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Recruit

Default Josh

Josh is an amazing tattoo artist and will be valuable addition to your team. I have three tattoos from Josh and the way he uses and blends different shades of color is amazing. He tattooed a sun on my upper back. I came in with an idea of my own, but I asked him to drawing up a sun that used the colors and ideas that I wanted but have his cartoonist style to it. The sketch that he came back with was blew my mind and i didn't give it a second thought to get his sun tattoo. I refer all my friends and family in Buffalo NY to Josh because of his excellent work. Good Luck Josh. Chris Buf NY
Old 04-15-2006, 11:42 AM
Recruit

I have a few tattoos by Josh and they are all amazing. I just finsihed my half sleeve and I love it. I am sad to see him go but i am excited for him to get outta here and start a new life in HOTLANTA. Everyone should get tattooed by Josh he does amazing work and is an awesome guy. I trust him and I think anyone else would agree with me that he is the top artist in Buffalo and soon to be Atlanta. Hopefully I can win him a trophy at the Hell City tattoo festival..I'll try Josh!! Good Luck...we will miss you.

Tags
artist, badass, check, josh, named