Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Corporal

Default AON needs its own TV show

Ok...dont get me wrong...LA Ink and Miami Ink have made tattoos and the industry itself more acceptable and mainstream. However, it has become more about the made up drama and less about the tattoos. Kat Von D and Corey Miller are great at what they do...but i'm so sick of the fake drama. My wife and I sit there asking ourselves when are we going to see a tattoo being created??? When they finally do tattoo somebody the whole process is over within 30 seconds!! And then its back to how Corey and Kat are going separate ways and blah blah blah! I mean at least when Miami Ink was on they were showcasing why they had a show in the first place because those guys were pumping out amazing tattoos!! I kinda miss Miami Ink because of that reason and i'm tired of the fake s&!t on LA Ink.

So thats why i think AON should push for its own tv show...make it about the artists and their work, conventions, collaborations, pitbull rescues and about the apprentices bustn their asses trying to make it in a world famous studio...and not about the fake drama i'm watching right now.

I think with all the talent AON has and with Brandon as the outspoken crazy talented boss (who could probably have his own tv show) AON would kill it!!

But this is just coming from a guy who is dissapointed with the current programming. Do any of you guys agree? Open to your criticism, applause, jeers and cheers now. Let me know what you think...or i could be way late on this and it might have already been discussed before in the past....and if so i'm sorry for the repost.

Bottom line is that i want to see more tattoos...s&!t that blows the mind like what AON does everyday.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Corporal

Default Re: AON needs its own TV show

Oh and this show should be on HBO or HDNET so it can be raw and real...cussing and all lol!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Corporal

If I am not mistaken Brandon has been offered somewhere around nine reality shows in the past. At least that's what I have heard. Not sure if it is factual or not.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Field Marshal

wow you are new around here huh? hahahaaaaa
Old 09-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by THRASH View Post
If I am not mistaken Brandon has been offered somewhere around nine reality shows in the past. At least that's what I have heard. Not sure if it is factual or not.
yessir! he'll catch up! Its always interesting to see the same threads re-appear years later with different authors, different waves of messageboard enthusiasts.

Im glad you all are here.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:56 AM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

As I told Jarvis, if the show does ever end up getting a television show, I want my taint tattooed on air.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:56 AM
Corporal

my bad...like i said in my first post.....sorry if this thread was a repost.

LA Ink just drives me crazy.

Brandon, i'm sure you have your reasons for not wanting to do a show. Probably a lot of BS involved and they all probably have their own agenda how they want to portray you and the shop and i'm guessing you were not down with that...or they weren't showing you enough $$$$ up front. Anyways...i'll go hide in my newbie hole now haha!

Last edited by UFC_fan; 09-13-2010 at 06:09 AM..
Old 09-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Corporal

instant strudel, that is freaking hilarious! However, I believe I would skip that episode.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Corporal

UFC Fan, what are you doing posting this early anyways?? Shouldn't you be out running your a$$ off while I sit here at starbucks getting fatter.....lol!
Old 09-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Corporal

Hey if ya get a show I am gonna get a "B" on the left butt cheek and another "B" on the right butt cheek. That way when I bend over it will say "BOB!"

Tags
aon, show