Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 02-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Recruit

Default Re: ALL ART POST HERE

Hell yeah, that was easy now i can post some more work here in the future. A drawing I made in my sophomore year in high school. I almost got in trouble for its luscious beauty.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:28 AM
Recruit

check out some of my work..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:34 AM
Recruit

how do i upload my work for you?
Old 02-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Recruit

This is my first Japanese dragon attempt and my first acrylic paint I did like back 3 years ago when i was 17.

s&!t I really need to get my friends camera again to get some of my new stuff a better quality picture.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Private

Old 02-14-2011, 03:08 PM
ink bender
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsdog View Post
Lets see...the handle is correct...correct shape...proper perspective....correct. The baby is anatomically off in areas...start with hands. Jesus Dude if you are going to throw out critiques at least know wtf you are talking about. Its like watching Malibus wost wanted.....quit being something you Are not and sit back and watch and learn......and if ya must speak stick to monosyllables like " I like" and "No sure if I should like". Thanks for helping with my reading pleasure on here, cheers!
I wasnt going to mention the anatomical issues simply because wasnt sure if it was intentional. Years of art classes and hands still piss me off
Old 02-14-2011, 06:39 PM
ink bender
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtl View Post
I actually did a drawing of the same frog same position a few months ago...il post a pic when I find it ..not as good as yours thought
Old 02-15-2011, 06:34 PM
ink bender
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFax View Post
Here is a sketch of our pet mexican Apprentice nico. I drew the upper half when looking at him and the lower half when he walked away from memory. Check out his sick neck tattz lol.

Lmao didn't realize the penis anchor the first
3 times I looked at it thats awesome
Old 02-18-2011, 07:37 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Neither did I! hahahahahaha!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:26 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

This is art to me.

Tags
art, post