Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 01-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Corporal

Default Re: BOOTLEGING tattoo seminars and a SALE to fight it

Hello, I saw the commercials for the new dvd on youtube, I was motivated just watching them. cant wait to get the dvds 1 and 2.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Field Marshal

well order em up! they are still on sale cheap style!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:17 PM
Private

well you might want to check this out Mr.Bond cuz theyre are people using torrents to download your sh!t at a rapid rate check out the site for yourself
http://www.darelease.com/dl/The+Whol...ndon+Bond.html
Old 02-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Private

Everything is bootlegged today. I don't see any way to avoid or stop it. The days of making money with flash are gone. You cant even design a new machine without seeing south American or Chinese knock offs of it a month later on Ebay. I just saw several big name tattoo videos and books listed as torrents to download. Among these were Achisons books and videos, Hurtado, Grisafi. etc. What can you do.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

seen this on youtube and thought of this

<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oaAgFedA4CA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oaAgFedA4CA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0 x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaAgFedA4CA
Go paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SJRabbit; 04-15-2010 at 11:53 AM..
Old 05-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Platoon Sargent

Wheelyum> f@#k the corp dude I was in and they f@#ked me just like they did you> you obviously loved that s&!t job, but this is art dude and being a Marine for 13 is sad bro sorry, Im always proud of what I've done in the corp ( I made Corporal in a year and a half) but I hated that crap job and honestly nobody cares about what you've done in the corp bro I sure as hell don't. And that was something I had to learn, that nobody cares about vets. Not to mention your body has aged considerably doing that crap for so long, whatever dude. If you got any nuts about you you can be a Marine not everyone can be a tattoo artist a good one anyway............As far as the bootlegging goes> This s&!t is a major reason for all these hacks out here doing s&!tty work and trying to learn this business from their homes> I wish there was a way to regulate this trade more so that it is more difficult to learn this trade without an apprenticeship. I hope this industry doesnt turn into the airbrush industry, because if thats the case tattooing will soon be just a hobby instead of a way to make a living.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:01 PM
ink bender
Private

Cool Re: BOOTLEGING tattoo seminars and a SALE to fight it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelyum View Post
thank you joe...wish people leave me alone now.........
Thank you for your service ! im actually ex navy submariner but didnt serve long just did my part.
i see everyone is giving you a hard time lol i think it was more miscomunication of the intention of your first post. kind of hard to tell how people are saying things over text. Thats a lesson everyone can learn from. Choose your words wisely or you will get digitally attacked ! lol
Old 06-26-2011, 04:52 AM
Recruit

Default BOOTLEGING tattoo seminars and a SALE to fight it

yeah.. next question i have less on my comp now and used up pretty much my whole HD anyone explain that? and also how would i go about finding a better HD with more space then my 30gb yeah i said 30gb hd lol.. do i just open my computer up grab the motherboard serial # then search google and find a hd that way?
Old 01-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenKing View Post
bootlegger and people that supports it should be hang by the testicle sack from an industrial crane.
Support originality if you are original or not!
It sucks to see people cashing on your nights without sleep and investment.
Hunt them down Brandon
I know exactly how being bootlegged feels. It's frustrating. I've been bootlegged in a different way where my identity was stolen in marketing and another artist, claims to have been my mentor. The investment we put into our training and apprenticeships and advanced training and humility in always being open to learning more is just swept under the rug by those that don't have the desire as an artist to endure and survive as a business.
Yes, it sucks to see people cashing in on your nights without sleep and investment.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
Order your Copy of The Whole Enchilada volume 1 for a 58% off here:
http://strangleholdmerch.com/the-whole-enchilada-p-108cheap tattoo ink

Order your Copy of The Whole Enchilada volume 2 for a 58% off here:
http://strangleholdmerch.com/the-who...volume-2-p-171cheap tattoo needles
great!!

Tags
bootleging, fight, sale, seminars, tattoo