Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-02-2008, 07:51 AM
Corporal

Default Re: Congrats to John Lloyd

I agree. John is a great guy and exemplifies what AON is all about. Super friendly service and great art. John's art has gotten better and better and I am really looking forward to the amazing things I know he is capable of.

He was also amazingly entertaining when I was getting my half sleeve with Tim. We chatted for what seemed hours. What a great guy.

Congrats to John on his art and congrats to AON for having John represent them well.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:17 AM
Corporal

If you like my work now.... just wait a year, or ten. I plan to outdo myself with each new tattoo. It is difficult and challenging but exciting. I still have so much to learn from our award winning staff. It is easy to keep smiling because of all of the great clients we have at AON.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Corporal

I have to say I have been a fan since first meeting John in summer 07. Very professional, knowledgable and great sense of humor. I told him then and reiterated the same last week, hes going to be a very good tattooist.

Hes rock solid now, but I am speaking more of his composition. Yes he was a art teacher and draws well but he has an eye for putting things together and a sense of humor that I feel is going to produce some great pieces.

He humbly told me last week not to get tattooed by him yet. I disagree, sure he will get better, but John is a tattooist now! I look forward to sitting for him in the future.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Corporal

Just because I may not be ready to tattoo large or complex things today, doesn't mean that I never will. There are ten artists at AON ready to take care of the more advanced work today.

When I am ready to take the pebble from Master Po's hand I will be a Kung Fu master. My Kung Fu will be strong. Wu Tang.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Field Marshal

and we all know..... The Wu Tang Clan aint nuthing to Fook wit!!!!

John is awesome and he has a great career ahead of him.... foe sure....

Tags
congrats, john, lloyd