Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Testimonials

Old 03-04-2010, 02:41 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: Three steps closer to completion!

My wife teases me for it, and reminds me that I'm right-handed. lol
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Private

Yeah im sure once you are done you'll probably get the other one sleeved... I know I would if I had the money.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
I want to booth hop and get ink from everyone, I am just finding the idea of having anyone other than Dave tattoo me difficult.
Booth hopping is the way to go. The artwork of all the artists is something not to miss. Dave is amazing, and I am so proud of my thigh piece from him, but I do plan on getting work done from all the guys.

I just need a few more hours in my day to schedule in some tattoo time. haha

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 03-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
Booth hopping is the way to go. The artwork of all the artists is something not to miss. Dave is amazing, and I am so proud of my thigh piece from him, but I do plan on getting work done from all the guys.

I would imagine with you being Brandon's assistant that you barely have time to go to the bathroom, lol!

And Buffer, I stare at mine all the time too. Sucks that it's on my shoulderblade; I have to look at a pic of it, ha ha
Old 03-04-2010, 11:00 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole View Post

I know, it's just hard.

I really want Tony and Vince to collaborate on my left leg. My right arm is still reserved for Brandon and Dave to collaborate on. Just don't know when I'll be able to do it. Wife said this sleeve is my last for a while. I'm going to assume she means a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajen View Post
I would imagine with you being Brandon's assistant that you barely have time to go to the bathroom, lol!

And Buffer, I stare at mine all the time too. Sucks that it's on my shoulderblade; I have to look at a pic of it, ha ha
I go back and forth between looking at my arm, to looking at pictures of my arm. It's amazing.

Finally started peeling today. Never scabbed, though.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

Ah man, my session with jace is in a week now and I can't wait..
Old 03-10-2010, 03:01 AM
Field Marshal

Better be pictures posted!
Old 03-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Recruit

Buffer your sleeve is awesome!
Old 03-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
I really want Tony and Vince to collaborate on my left leg. My right arm is still reserved for Brandon and Dave to collaborate on. Just don't know when I'll be able to do it. Wife said this sleeve is my last for a while. I'm going to assume she means a year.
Tony has done the top of my back and I'm thinking about a collab between him and Vince to do something based on an Donte engraving from Milton's Paradise Lost to finish it. Lucifer being cast from heaven with fallen angels around the ground.

I was thinking of something like the underbelly of a city but I ran across Donte's engravings and they really fit my style and what I already have.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:11 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockedup View Post
Buffer your sleeve is awesome!
Thanks! We start the actual color on 5 April, and I'm f@#king stoked about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaRoadHog View Post
Tony has done the top of my back and I'm thinking about a collab between him and Vince to do something based on an Donte engraving from Milton's Paradise Lost to finish it. Lucifer being cast from heaven with fallen angels around the ground.

I was thinking of something like the underbelly of a city but I ran across Donte's engravings and they really fit my style and what I already have.
That sounds f@#king awesome! Once this sleeve is complete, any other work I get done will be whatever the artist things will go well with it. It is now the basis of my eventual body suit. The right arm will be the like the left, only opposite, if that makes sense. I'd love to see what kind of art Vince and Tony can come up with to match.

I'd also like John to to a large piece on my right leg of the same theme, in an animated style (I'm a huge cartoon nut).

Tags
closer, completion, steps