Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

View Poll Results: which state
west virginia 1 12.50%
south carolina 1 12.50%
florida 3 37.50%
california 1 12.50%
new york 0 0%
uk 0 0%
ohert 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Private

Default which state has the most kitchen cowboys?

whatsup fellas. in your opinion, which state has the most underground tattoo artists/kitchen cowboys?

i mean ive been to alot of states but there is this one...everywhere i go i see that green scratch, you know the kind, cheap ink, incorrect depth for all the work....everyone just has crap. i mean i think ive seen like 3 real tattoos in this town.

so where are the most cowboys in your opinion?
cheers
diesel
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:14 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: which state has the most kitchen cowboys?

Ohert has some pretty horrible artists.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:27 PM
Private

"Kitchen Cowboys"? haha! i've never heard that one before.

i'm from Pennsylvania and i know of a lot of "scratchers" but i don't think it's a state that would be considered poll-worthy.

"hacks" and "scratchers" make me sick. especially the ones who come into the shop i work at and stop me on the streets asking me for materials and supplies. totally f@#ks me off to no end. i especially hate the type who actually BRAG about it and try to show off their work on either themselves of their friends and without a doubt in my mind, it looks like d**k and you just look at them with disgust and laugh. ughhhh!
Old 09-05-2010, 02:26 AM
Corporal

Last edited by tommiwommi; 09-05-2010 at 03:30 AM..
Old 09-05-2010, 03:51 AM
Corporal

And if you think I'm just wanking off......
Actually, I spend 3 hours a day online, dealing with our website/forum/product sales etc. and occasionally posting on other forums that I like and respect (Like this one! because I love Mr. Bond's work and what those guys have going on!) And I get upset that I remember when learning to tattoo was a sacred thing, It meant something to me! It wasn't for just any lazy prick!
And besides those 3 hr's I also tattoo 8-12 hours a day, and then I draw all night long!
And when I get low on pigments,,,,,I mix em' all night long! For hours!!!
And when I get a spare minute....I paint!!!!
And when I get a spare moment from that....I build my own groupings (because I give a s&!t)

Oh yeah...and when I have time off from that stuff....I actually get to hang out with my mom, my brother and my girl, It's the only three I have (thank heavens I have a personal life, right?)....My life revolves around it! Everyday! So piss off...Apparently, you don't know what real work is......People like you made the industry as gay as it is!
God forbid that it's for the working class, Seems it's for the non-working pussy, looking for a quick buck nowdays!)
I'm done posting on this forum, because of asses like you that keep re-appearing.
It seems that nobody post's anything great,..all the others took off too, for the same reason. I'd rather do it that way than argue with internet tards , Oh? can I say tards enough?
So in useful ebonics......GeT a GeD So yOu CaN GeT A JoB!!!! ....I love retarded door greeters
Old 09-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Private

im confused. what happened in this hurr thread? are you talkin to me? lulz. maybe if you got a tad more sleep you wouldnt be so angry bro.

as far as kitchen cowboys go, there will always be a million of them, they now have access to learning materials and proper equipment, not that they use them that i can see. i guess if i was a tattoo shop owner or worker i would be upset, but then again, economics works off of supply and demand. there is a large demand for cheap work, because most people cant or wont pay outrageous prices for tattoo work because of the state of the economy. what that does is force the shop tattoo artists to barter for stuff with tattooing, just look in your local craigslist under tattoo and see all the shop workers begging to trade ANYTHING for a ttattooo. its sad. but its just the way it is. To remain angry or get upset at a group of people you hate because you think they are ruining your "lifestyle" or your way of making money is ludicrous and a huge waste of time and effort. No amount of b1tc4ing or whining or threatening or emailing people harrasing them to stop tattooing will stop the flood of people who tattoo.

today, 3 million kids got a tattoo kit in the mail. dont be mad at them.
be mad at china
Old 09-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

Old 09-05-2010, 12:34 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiwommi View Post
And if you think I'm just wanking off......
Actually, I spend 3 hours a day online, dealing with our website/forum/product sales etc. and occasionally posting on other forums that I like and respect (Like this one! because I love Mr. Bond's work and what those guys have going on!) And I get upset that I remember when learning to tattoo was a sacred thing, It meant something to me! It wasn't for just any lazy prick!
And besides those 3 hr's I also tattoo 8-12 hours a day, and then I draw all night long!
And when I get low on pigments,,,,,I mix em' all night long! For hours!!!
And when I get a spare minute....I paint!!!!
And when I get a spare moment from that....I build my own groupings (because I give a s&!t)

Oh yeah...and when I have time off from that stuff....I actually get to hang out with my mom, my brother and my girl, It's the only three I have (thank heavens I have a personal life, right?)....My life revolves around it! Everyday! So piss off...Apparently, you don't know what real work is......People like you made the industry as gay as it is!
God forbid that it's for the working class, Seems it's for the non-working pussy, looking for a quick buck nowdays!)
I'm done posting on this forum, because of asses like you that keep re-appearing.
It seems that nobody post's anything great,..all the others took off too, for the same reason. I'd rather do it that way than argue with internet tards , Oh? can I say tards enough?
So in useful ebonics......GeT a GeD So yOu CaN GeT A JoB!!!! ....I love retarded door greeters
i sure hope you aren't talking to me.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:37 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

tommi i think you need to re-evaluate what the f@#k your babbleing about. because non of it made any f@#king sense. i really hope your not sticking up kitchen magicians either, because this is not the site to do it. we do not and never have promoted hacks and scratchers that tattoo un professionally. so maybe you should explain what exactly your b1tc4ing about!!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 09-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Your future ex-husband
Corporal

south carolina just legalized tattooing, but it's still highly regulated. if i'm not mistaken, you need parental consent from 18 to 20 still. It's quite retarded. So yeah, there are alot of kitchen magicians, scratchers, hackers, branders, and all out pieces of crap with tattoo "gun".

I do what i want!!!

Tags
cowboys, kitchen, state