Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 06-11-2007, 12:08 PM
I <3 Pineapple!
Corporal

Default Re: Got my armpits tattooed finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephiroth View Post
And what was the drug of choice?

3 hydrocodones(sp) before the first pit - which took about 3 hours with two 10 or 15 minute breaks. Then two more before the second which was about 2.5 hours straight thru - it was straight thru b/c I'm a lightweight when it comes it pills and I was pretty much comatose after the other 2 hit me. The last 45 minutes of the second pit though were the most painful b/c I think the pills had pretty much worn off...I still felt f@#ked but the pain was stronger than it had been for any of the rest. I don't know the dosage - they were hot pink though. lol...

I was in a daze for the rest of the day too. lol... I'd say all the driving - the not eating too terribly much and all the pills had me as walking zombie. Don't worry I brought a friend along to be my driver.

I wish I would have had pills for the recovery! lol...

I got them on a Saturday - was off Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Sunday was the most painful day. They are still just a bit sore in the crease on the outsides but are almost completely healed.

I sucked it up and shaved on Saturday b/c the armpit hair was long and pokie and making my armpits more uncomfortable and irritated. Still no deoderant though! lol... So, no more peach fuzz but if I don't wash them really good every 8 hours or so they start to smell like rotten vagina - with a touch of A&D (I am putting A&D on the crease-edge where it is still slightly swollen and still healing). Yup, I said rotten giner.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:19 PM
I <3 Pineapple!
Corporal

All the color held great.

I'm still going in for a touch up once they heal back up completely - and I'm not looking forward to that since the healing sucks so much ass.

I would recommend getting them done to anyone who can eat their wheaties and sit like a champ. I love them - the application part of the pain is no where near what you think it would be - the healing is where it sucks. The frist 2.5 days are horrid. The next 3 days are alright - painful but you're relieved that it only hurts as much as it does. Then after that it is only slight pain. Like if I cough really hard, get a mean shiver, or do a shot that makes you cringe a little - it sends kind of a tingle-like shock to them.

I didn't get sick - everyone warned me that since it was on top of lymph nodes that I would probably get sick after getting them done but I didn't. Didn't even get the sniffles.

If you want to check out my artist's other work http://www.myspace.com/paulyestercheesedookie

He hasn't been tattooing incredibly long (I think about 3-4 years _ I oculd be underestimating that a little) and is just really starting to get into photo-realism. He works with Ryan Hadley - so it is hard for him to get the photo realism clients at the shop b/c Ryan is known for them and gets most of them.

But you should definitely check out his work - he is someone to watch grow and evolve!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:02 PM
Field Marshal

Those guys are awesome and progressing rapidly.... Ryan is a supernice guy from what I can tell also
Old 06-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Field Marshal

ps - JUST SAY NO.
Old 06-14-2007, 10:13 PM
I <3 Pineapple!
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond View Post
ps - JUST SAY NO.
To getting your armpits tattooed?
Old 06-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Field Marshal

goin to the country gonna eat me alot of peaches
Old 06-18-2007, 03:35 AM
The Chocha Choker
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatch View Post
goin to the country gonna eat me alot of peaches
"They were put there by a man...."
he'll even tell you how I packed a #2 pencil......

Tags
armpits, finally, tattooed