Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2010, 10:30 PM
Private

Default Critique My Work

Brief history I studied Art from the time i was 5 till 19.Had full art scholarship blah blah but other things got in the way.I recently got myself into a situation to take a short apprenticeship and started doing tats.Had a couple serious haters along the way one guy in particular from the next town over just hates on my work like he is the god of Tattooing maybe this is the norm in the industry i need to get use to.I have officially been doing tats since May of this year and wanna get some of you guys other opinions.I know sometimes artist can think there work is better than it is so it helps to get some outside perspectives.I love What i do.I work 12 hours a day 7 days a week.Im 35 years old so all of this is pretty new to me.All criticism is welcome.Do i need to just put the machines down and move on to something else?I have noticed some huge improvements the last 2 months and i only continue to get better.
This was the very first portrait i had done a couple months ago.

This was my second portrait.Really hard for me to photograph B&G cause it seems to take away all the light tones.Im working on it

This was My first B&G piece that i worked off the stencil with a 7 mag

Some color work

I know i need alot of improvements and will constantly evolve.I have offered my free time just to get better and do free tats to be able to do stuff i wanna do.waiting to do more custom and intriquite stuff.Seems everyone who comes thru the doors wants simple stuff all the time.Anyway i wanted to share my work and get some negative criticism as well as good instead of the usual bashing i get from the hater i got.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
critique, work