Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 05-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Corporal

Default Re: what changed from watching THE WHOLE ENCHILADA

hey there guys i've said it before ill say it again three hundred and fifty ways to blow the competition away.........thanks again Brandon much love from the west coast

www.myspace.com/russellcitytattoo
www.inkednation.com/matthewhamlet
www.matthewhamlet.com
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Field Marshal

somebody is getting back on track!!! hell yeah man sweet!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelftattoo View Post
i'm a slacker !!!! haven't posted much here lately. not that i have not done stuff just lettin the powers that be view... i'll get on it when i'mdone packin!

kick ass bro cant wait to see them .......yup back on track ...bought the ticket ...on the train ......com'n for ya !!!!!!!! post more in the coming week !!!!!
Old 05-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Zombie Eater
Private

im planning on buying it soon so im really excited to see what it will do for my style. Once i get it i will deffinitly be posting pictures
Old 05-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

I'm gonna be able to pick up the DVD at Hell City Yes ????
... ( y )
Old 05-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Field Marshal

yes but I believe they will only have the dvds whereas when you order it on www.strangleholdmerch.com you get the free sketchbook and free list of publications (thats when you pay the 357 for it)
Old 05-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Field Marshal

Well, I've seen other tattoo technique dvd's , but nothing compairs to The Whole Enchilada. Brandon not only makes you want to do better tattoos, but he really breaks down how to, then he tells you how to go about getting them seen by people that matter. This is by far the best video of it's kind.

I think it's a must see for anyone interested in taking their career to the next level. Thanks Brandon Bond, for sharing.

Brent Hale

------------

Just watched the Whole Enchilada......GOOD f@#kING s&!t!!!!! Its allready made a huge difference in how I tattoo and sent my mind spinning in so many directions that I dont where too start. I just had to drop you a line and say thanks.

p.s. thanks for the extra shwag and the little taste of funk too.

----------

Wanted to thank you for making the DVD the whole enchillada vol !, look forward to your new one coming out. I have been in the bussiness for 20 years, sort of feel into it after getting clean. Best move I ever made. Anyway thank you I have applied some of what you explained and got great results. I will always strive to do better then my best and learning from everything I can get my hands on is how I have taught myself. I have great respect for your talent and that you are willing to share with those who hunger for knowledge.

Arlene - ink obsession

--------------

Thanks for the DVD seminar. Your words are etched in our minds. Thanks for the knowledge.

------------

hey bro... i watched the whole enchilada the other night. So much of what you say changed alot of things about my tattooing. While the other cats in this shop are sleeping on the couch, im drawing and sharking every f@#king piece that comes through the door. You'll see my name someday bro, and i owe it to you.

Cheers bro...and thanks again..

J_waste

-----------

....Hey Man!!!!....I just wanted You to Know that,Although I was a BIT skeptical after taking Your Seminar..Viewing Your DVD...HOWEVER,ONCE I got back to The Shop,& Started USING the Techniques discussed,My Color Blending FINALLY makes sense,& My Tattoo Time has been CUT IN HALF;...WITHOUT Trying!!!....Thanks Brandon,...Best Money I EVER Spent!!!!///Now....Gimme a JOB!!..lol...... Sean

------------

your my hero!! seriously i watched like maybe an hour of the video and already my work is better. im stuck in a shop with a bunch of flash artists and never had an apprenticeship so im just kinda winging it, without any outside help and i want to be so f@kin much better then i am now,thank you for helping people like me .

alright now you can take your balls of my f@kin chin!! have a f@kin punk rock day!!

jamie jones

-------------

I got my copy last week and it definately lit a fire under my ass and got me pointed in the right direction...it hasn't left my dvd player since I got it...I'd type more accolades and s&!t but I gotta get back to work...Thanks Brandon.

-Animal
Old 05-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Field Marshal

we are making the new cover so we are placing magazine and testimonial quotes on here:

"All or Nothing has broken the mold, and changed the industry". SKIN DEEP
magazine (UK)

"A new plane of tattooing excellence". Urban Ink Magazine

"Two Time Tattoo artist of the year, and owner of the All or Nothing
Empire." Tattoo Revue Magazine... on Brandon Bond

"Non-stop attack of information and artistic insight, from a man who has defined "focus". "This barrage of information is priceless, 15 long years in the making, from an artist who is ever changing our industry". East Coast Ink Magazine

"This is a collection you can not miss, these guys have outdone themselves
again, BRUTAL motivational honesty and drive". Crave MAGAZINE

"Brandon Bond is a man that needs no introduction" PRICK MAGAZINE

"The man is obsessed. He eats, sleeps, and breathes art." Tattoo Savage Magazine

"The hardest working man in Tattooing" Tatoo Savage Magazine

"Love him or hate him, Brandon Bond is one of the hottest players on the tattoo scene today". SKIN ART Magazine
Old 05-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Recruit

Talking Re: what changed from watching THE WHOLE ENCHILADA

im just starting a tattoo apprenticeship and f@#kin glad that tattooing is where it is because of guys like brandon and his whole crew. you bet your balls im gonna be purchasing a s&!t ton of vid seminars and whatever else is gonna give me that edge against all who challenge me! nah but, its at that level now.
once you go black ya neva go back lol.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Field Marshal

right on man welcome to the family!

Tags
changed, enchilada, watching