Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-05-2008, 05:24 PM
robhamilton

Thumbs up Thank you Jace Masula u badass mofo

I want to say thanks to the newest member to the AON Family. This tattoo is the best I have so far. I have got some many WOWs, that is kick ass, Dope a$$ as piece, Gansta as F*ck comments...you deserve all of it bro...thank you for your artistic vision. I cannot wait to finish this piece and move to the other side of my chest! This is the best piece I have by far. I cannot wait to see what else you have in store for me!!

P.S. my nipple does not look like a baby toe damnit haha

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Private

Default Re: Thank you Jace Masula u badass mofo

thanx rob, i appreciate that. i cant wait to work some more on it.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 05:39 PM
robhamilton

You're welcome bro...but it is me that should be thanking you. I am going to set up my next appt tomorrow.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Corporal

Just saw it today. Even through the peeling you can see how bright it is going to heal up. That cover-up is Covering Up.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Field Marshal

word.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:56 AM
Corporal

rob and jace, saw it in person yesterday and it is sick! just got home btw. haha
Old 09-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddscientist View Post
rob and jace, saw it in person yesterday and it is sick! just got home btw. haha
glad you made it safe... ill post you a pic here in a few
Old 09-08-2008, 02:15 AM
robhamilton

Post Re: Thank you Jace Masula u badass mofo

That drive was well worth it Jon...Jace does some sick A$$ work and he's not limited to just one style. AON and Jace make a great combination! Brandon sure can pick'em!

Tags
badass, jace, masula, mofo