Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-21-2008, 02:47 AM
robhamilton

Talking Re: Jarvis the apprentice at AON

Let me say this one more time...Jarvis you are a DOPE A$$ GANSTA APPRENTICE...you work your a$$ off everyday I'm in the shop...and everyday I am not in the shop...you are truly a great friend...it is a honor to know you and everyone else at AON.

PS thanks for taking me to the strip club tonight...you could have at least got me a dance tho you cheap a$$ douche bag hahhahaha

Last edited by robhamilton; 09-21-2008 at 03:17 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:28 AM
DiQuartel

Default Re: Jarvis the apprentice at AON

Rob, by now you should realize that apprentices can't afford strippers....
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:01 PM
robhamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiQuartel View Post
Rob, by now you should realize that apprentices can't afford strippers....
Did I say strip club? I meant bar and grill. hahaha
Old 09-24-2008, 11:24 AM
Private

jarvis rules... he is one hard working mofo!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:39 AM
Corporal

thanks Jace!!! you have become a huge inspiration to me in this wild world of tattooing, again, thank you all!!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:58 AM
robhamilton

Thumbs up Re: Jarvis the apprentice at AON

AND A BIG F#CKIN CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING NOMINATED BARTENDER OF THE MUTHA EFFIN YEAR...VOTED BY CREATIVE LOAFING!!!

GANGSTA BRO!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Corporal

thanx rob....and yes, i won best bartender in Atlanta voted by creative loafing viewers... and i stopped bartending to focus all my attention here at All or Nothing..every waking hour i have is spent here, no distractions!!
Old 10-14-2008, 02:10 PM
robhamilton

Tell your mom I miss her...douche bag

I got your shirt too from Brent, I'll bring it next weekend.

Last edited by robhamilton; 10-14-2008 at 02:35 PM..
Old 10-26-2008, 09:33 PM
robhamilton

Jarvis pulling out all stops and kicking ass at Dave's wedding as bartender!!

Dude you rule!
Old 01-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Corporal

Without a doubt...Jarvis kicks ass!!!

Nice meeting you! I love to meet people that put their heart and soul into what they do. You are that and then some!

Tags
aon, apprentice, jarvis