Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 08-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Corporal

Default most likely a stupid question but.......

i have been posting pics to myspace.com for sometime and lately even after sizing the pic to proper proportions in photo shop or digital image suite the pic resizes to a larger pic .....is it the upload manager or am i missing something is there a way around the upload manager ?

thanks you in advance

Hamlet
www.myspace.com/russellcitytattoo
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Weaksauce
Corporal

Default Re: most likely a stupid question but.......

You should find an online site that will host the image for you. Try Photobucket. Once you have it uploaded there. It'll provide you with a url link that you copy and paste into the message.

So it'll look something like this...

[url] Web address here [ /url]
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:33 PM
Corporal

thanks i have a photobucket account use it all the time (well i did ) until myspace changed the format for the albums cant seem to figure away around it
Old 08-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Private

Is it a resolution thing, because you can set it up in photo shop, but if its at a high res. the upload manager might have a specific resolution like 72. try re saving it at a lower res. it's in the drop down under image size on photo shop just mess with changing it and see what happens.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:08 PM
Private

download "irfan view" its free, you can resize your high res and pixel photos there just open the image and under image hit resize/re sample. some sights only allow small pic sizes
Old 08-28-2007, 12:23 PM
Corporal

thanks guys I'll give all of those a try........

Much respect
:hAMLET
www.myspace.com/russellcitytattoo

Tags
question, stupid