Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 12-21-2007, 06:25 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: important Caliber information

yes we will! I wanna come!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Topshelftattoo

s&!t we have your invite here and we don't even thought of a date!hahahahahaha
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Private

Location: Rapid city south dakota at the feet of the black hills

I have a friend in the FBI he is still able to carry the 10mm. Great caliber but too much$$$ to shoot all the time. After working in a shop owned by a retired chicago cop i stay away from the 9mm except for fun. I have had several friends get shot with 9mm jhp and they ALL still finished the fight. I ll stick with my usp fullsize in .45 Over 4000 rounds thru it and not one single jam. the glock 30 is also very tasty!
Remember "All you need to get by in this world, is, Love and a .45"
Nathan Bauer
Biomek Tattoo and Zombie Re-education Studio
Old 02-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Corporal

thats why I got rid of my 9mm, I made the switch to the Glock 23 .40, and I really enjoy shooting it, plus I am pretty confident in the knock down power of the 40cal.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Field Marshal

I still own several 9's and shoot them often because of the price of ammo and all.

but yeah I carry a 357, or a 45. and theres always a mini glock 40 around somewhere near me hahaaa
Old 02-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelftattoo View Post
so we will have a ga shotgun wedding!!!meaning everyone will be armed!

I was wearing a snub nose 38+p smith and wesson when I said my vows.

it matched my outfit.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:29 PM
Private

Location: Rapid city south dakota at the feet of the black hills

I agree with ya, I love to shpot my 9mm and my .22 pistol is my favorite gun to shoot. I also believe that you have to feel comfy with whatever pistol you have. " A .22 in the tearduct does more than a .9mm in the collarbone!"' , said by someone famous? ! maybe Mr. Cooper?
I have also been thinking about the .22 in the zombie sencario. I am wondering if the undead have a different "elasticity" in their head tissue to make the small round "bounce" around like we have all heard!? Go read The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. Great humorous book by Mel Brooks's son. .45 hk usp fullsize iwb w/ 13 165 +p corbons plus 12 more in my pocket, .380 amt backup on my ankle , with 6 corbons . several benchmade and cold steel products on my person.
loaded for zombie bears!
Nathan Bauer
Biomek Tattoo and Zombie Salvation Studio
Old 02-13-2008, 01:42 PM
Corporal

yeah, everyone needs to be ready at all times for a zombie attack, thats why when you see me, I have a .40 on me always.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:01 PM
Private

XD 45c for the win. With the compact mag in I have 11 rnds of .45acp. With the full size mag it is 14 rnds of .45acp.

But then again, someone once said. "The only thing a pistol is good for. Is to fight your way back to your rifle."
Old 02-20-2008, 06:10 PM
Topshelftattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
I was wearing a snub nose 38+p smith and wesson when I said my vows.

it matched my outfit.
did you have to hide behind someone and adjust that too! hahaha
in regards to the vick dog grad video!!!!

Tags
caliber, important, information