Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-18-2006, 08:47 AM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

Default deeeelightful!

That's what my little trip up to the dirty was! I had such a great time with everyone - laughing, slapping, looking at yearbooks while watching princess bride, did i mention laughing non stop? Just hanging out and being with good people.. It was a blast. Exactly what I NEEDED, and man.. The entire crew took care of me big time. Brandon, I owe a great deal of thanks to you sir. You are a genius. An inspiration. Thank you for EVERYTHING that you did for me and do. Exspecially the past few days with out you I probably would have had to cancel my trip.You are an amazing man. I have so much respect for you, your drive, your persistance, your ability to make others around you focused and driven, feeding off of your very own actions. I love you! I don't think I can ever thank you enough and let you know how much I apprecaite you and how I admire you for being YOU. Also, your boy Kane.. I love that dog, no doubt. I got the greatest piece ever from Chris Vennekamp, He rules. Check him out and get tattooed QUICK! You know what.. Get tattooed from EVERY SINGLE ARTIST AT ALL OR NOTHING AND ANTI ART ELITE.. Sitting in the shop, watching them work and interact with eachother and clients. OUTSTANDING.. Everyone has so much respect for one another and just feeds off of eachother. It's refreshing. Not to mention - Dave, Sean, Matt, Alli, Thanks for being dope faces. I was non stop laughing while I was there, Mostly because you all are out of your mind crazy, Just like me and I love it.. You all rule. John, you sir are a life saver. A huge thanks to you, yourkitty katty sumi, and your couch, I had some good sleep on that buddy. Tim and Jen McGrath, Thanks for taking me in and letting me use your blow dryer. You are GREAT people. Also, thanks to that dude Matt/Chester.. Even though you wanted to eat bread out of my mouth which was way creepy. You still made me laugh.. Ma-na-na-naaaaaaaa. To end this long story, I had a really great time with really great people. I cant wait to see all you guys again for my birthday in December! Everyone is awesome..

True story.
- Tash
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Field Marshal

come back soon!

yeah im glad you had a great trip!, we try and take care of everyone as though they were blood. Staff, friends, clients, family, these words are interchangeable with All or Nothing and I wouldnt have it any other way.

happy healing and yeah that piece he did on your leg is amazing!

-BB
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 07:36 AM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

it's pretty amazing. chris is totally blooming into a lovely aon power house flower. it's such a beautiful thing.

you guys all are awesome, that's why i'm coming up to spend my birthday with you all.

yes.

Tags
deeeelightful