Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Field Marshal

Default Dear Santa Clause, Merry Christmas!

Dear Santa,

this is what I want for christmas...

it must be lame for you to get a million letters that start like that sir, so How are you? hows the wife, I hear its cold up there. Im making my list LOOONG not because Im a spoiled brat, but so you can pick a thing or two that you might easily find, and then just keep the rest for you and the reindeer. Skim off the top man.

now, back to the presents:

Black Socks (not the fancey kind but the regularkind).

Black sweatpants

black longsleeve thermal undershirts

anything with money on it like pencils, pens, keytags, or whatever may have money on it

the towel my mama gave me was my favorite cause it had money all over it and I carry it on tour with me.

.45 acp ammo

9mm ammo

.223 ammo

Shotgun shells in 12 Gauge, 20 Gauge, and 410 three inch magnum

well any ammo really I have a gun for almost every caliber in the world

my family to be healthy... and I have a big crazy family, so that covers everything really.

any and all things halloween and christmas

clips for glocks, either 9mm, .40 cal, or .357 sig

all my artists to be as happy as I want to be and more sucessful than I could ever be

clips for the large .45 acp Springfield XD that I gave myself for my birthday

snake eyes from gi joe, storm shadow, and of course cobra commander, the good guys are gay,and lame... except for snake eyes.

lightsabers, darth vader junk thats real cheap or extra at the workshop

I want Cain (my dog) to live another ten years

a river house called "the hideout" with my own room overlooking the lake

500,000,000 dollars. I will only keep 10 million and quickly retire, but I will send the rest where it should be.

can you get our troops out of Iraq? or maybe have Georege Bush magically disappear only leaving his pro gun policies and removing EVERYTHING else he ever did.

The Studios and the Publishing company to continue doing exactly what they are doing, but with less headaches

anything with buddha on it or shaped like buddha (I guess your shaped kinda like him huh)?

15 more websites that magically run themselves and dont require 18 hours of attention a day

handicapped scooter so I can have a race with the one I already have.

50 more articles about my staff members

no more hurricanes ever

anything with S.W.A.T. (Police) on it

the New Orleans Saints to WIN the superbowl

a cell phone that never rings

chew toys for all the pit bulls

Thanks Santa, you know you rule, It must be a lot of work, but I know your not low on cookies, as it seems you just keep getting bigger and bigger. Make sure that you give New Orleans some love, I used to live there and what happened is still affecting a lot of really good people. Im sending them some money this year, I hope everyone does. I have lost my home to a hurricane before, and I was extremely fortunate to have a great set of parents and a lucky set of circumstances that allowed us to rebuild rather quickly. Tell rudolph I said "whats-up" and dont forget to get yourself something special, I recommend a Springfield .45 acp XD I know you go to a lot of bad neighborhoods and that has 14 ROUNDS IN IT at a time. if thats not enough bullets, you should get in your sleigh and ride!!!!!

I love you, thanks for being such a workaholic, your incredible drive and consistency is inspiring, Im working on it.

-Brandon

ALL OR NOTHING TATTOO AND BODY PIERCING GALLERY
2569 south Cobb Dr. Suite A
Smyrna, GA 30080
(770) 435 9966
www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.antiartelite.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.davemftedder.com
www.imyourenemy.com
www.seanherman.com
www.albierock.com
www.natebeavers.com
www.bucktoothtimmy.com
www.joshwoodsart.com
www.myspace.com/brandonbond
www.myspace.com/atlantaart
www.myspace.com/antiartaon
www.myspace.com/strangleholdmerch
www.myspace.com/aonteam
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

i love you brandon

really
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 03:25 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

Christmas was a sleepy day! Thanks Josh and Sarah!

Tags
christmas, clause, dear, merry, santa