Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 02-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Private

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

Hey peeps. I'm about a year in to my apprenticeship at InkLab tattoo in Yorkshire UK. I've studied advanced art and design and used to do custom airbrush paintjobs.. which is what got me my current position
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Private

oooops-edit
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Recruit

Hey Hey
I'm Savannah

Tattoo artist from the Decatur, IL area, looking for somewhere near Fort Myers hopefully soon!

Any helpful tips with black and gray would be appreciated, since I mostly do color.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by robwetzel View Post
Hey everyone ..Im a tattoo artist in southern california and in my third year...

inkednation died

tattoodles sucks

so i am here looking to meet other artists who i can learn some s&!t from and who will tell me the truth when i do something that sucks but not be a d**k

i like coffee, prismacolors, and curved mags

hahahah yeah seems we have gotten a lot of "converts" awesome!
Old 01-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Hello Randal..

Welcome aboard. Glad you are here.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-29-2010, 02:55 AM
Recruit

Hi everyone. My name is Dany, but friends call me DAZ. I'm pretty new to the game. I've only been tattooing 2.5 years at a shop in Peoria, AZ at a shop called Top Rocker. The owner is a marine veteran, & rides a Harley, hence the name toprocker. I love art & music. I also play bass in a band called Projekt Green. I bought The Whole Enchilada DVD's, & love them. I'm looking forward to growing thanks to Brandon, Dave's tips. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Private

Hey guys, my name is obviously Timothy Stanley, but everyone calls me T.J. and im 20 yrs old. I'm a apprentice in WV, and been under training for almost a year now. Art has always been my passion, I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. I started tattooing on myself at 16 and stopped cause i learned Brandon's thoughts on "Scratchers" when i did a art report on him my Senior year, and hunted out a apprenticeship position and been living my dream ever since. If you want to know more bout me, feel free to check out my Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/personal_demon666
I've literally told my life story on my profile so if your up for a interesting read, check it out.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Private

Hey all. My name is Ainslie. I have been a lurker for a while on AON but decided to take the plunge.I have been tattooing for 6 years and I have a shop in Stroudsburg, PA called Vintage Karma. I do a lot of the Art Brut style but I am flexible since it isn't for everyone.

Please check out my work http://artofvintagekarma.com
Old 02-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Recruit

Tony Scientific.. and i'm glad to be here... lol
Old 02-04-2010, 05:13 AM
Recruit

Brandi, B for short... I found Brandon Bond through his type of art, the dark bloody stuff, but fell in love because of the Pit's! I have a love of dogs in general and a special understanding of this misunderstood breed. I was raised around them, have seen and lived with many which were rescued from fighting rings. I was bit by one, which left my leg perminantly scared, I almost lost my right leg because of the attack. I use my story to educate people, children mostly, on the mishandeling and abuse of dogs particularly the pit, not to scare them. I explain how the owner is to blame not the breed, and how at one time they were one of our most loved and trusted american breeds, which is why they were picked by predators to be victims.
Anyway~ I train hard-headed dogs with hard-headed owners, so if you need some advice I can try to help your pet understand you. (wink, wink)
BTW~ I love painted metal too, ie: Vintage, muscle, just plain top o' the line cars trucks or bikes. Have a beautiful Jeep I'm kinda proud of...

Last edited by Lovelee; 02-04-2010 at 05:21 AM..

Tags
members