Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 10-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Recruit

Default My Hot-Mustard Party

Hello Everyone. My name is Lee and this is my first opportunity to post to this message board. I currently reside in Houston, Texas and most recently had the extraordinary opportunity to sit with Brandon a little over a month or so ago at his private studio "A.N.T.I. Art Elite" to do a sleeve on my left arm. Out of respect for the process, the art, the artist(s), and the experience in general, I'm not going to share details. These are mine but I will offer the following: Be patient, save your cash, book an appointment, and hold on because the ride is undoubtedly insane. If you have the chance to sit with Brandon, most likely the project is large so be prepared for long sessions. Dude works hard and long hours to make the piece the best it can be! Respect that and continue to remind yourself of this as you approach the 13th, 14th, or 15th hour. The result is worth the scratch.

On my second trip to Atlanta a few weeks back, I met "The" Jace Masula. He and Brandon collaborated to complete my sleeve and did so in a couple of marathon sessions. Jace is a phenomenal artist and had the vision to translate two custom digital 3D high-res graphics into my sleeve. The result is truly unbelievable. I am stopped almost daily by the random general public to comment on how well it looks and many ask if they can touch my arm because they don't believe the art is actually in the skin.

Thank you Brandon and Thank you Jace for striving to be and do the best you can! I want to also leave my thanks with Nicole, Lunchbox, Jarvis, and Di for tending to the details of my trip, toting me from place to place and picking up food.

If you live in the Atlanta area and are interested in being tattooed, consider yourself lucky to have the collection of artists available to you that make up the “All or Nothing” family. If you do not live in the Atlanta area and are serious about being tattooed, make the trip! The artists (and apprentices) at “All or Nothing Tattoo and Arts Studio” don’t choose to work there for just a paycheck; it’s a place they’ve chosen to work to push themselves to be the very best.

Best of luck to you guys and I hope to see you all again soon.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:22 PM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

Default Re: My Hot-Mustard Party

Damnit! I've only met 'A' Jace Masula, not 'THE' Jace Masula.

Welcome to the message board, where we promise not to hate you for not realizing Brandon Bond is overrated!

http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/fo...2717#post32717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The result is worth the scratch.
Damn right it is!

I've not made it past an 8 hour sit yet, and I hate to think about what that would involve - Massive props to you for that determination!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:01 AM
Recruit

I could ask about the rating scale of Brandon and by how much over that scale he was rated and by who but at the end of the day, I don't give a s&!t. I respect for the guy for what he can do with some ink and a needle. Probably wouldn't have him babysit my kid but I'd trust him with a tattoo.

Last edited by Lee; 10-18-2008 at 03:49 AM..
Old 10-18-2008, 09:23 AM
Field Marshal

hahahahah!

I wouldnt want to babysit anyones KID! hahaha

Thanks bro!

The movie we made of the collaboration is about to come out!

stay tuned!
Old 10-18-2008, 09:24 AM
Field Marshal

and welcome to the board!!!

you should come down for the party on DEC 20th!!!
Old 10-18-2008, 10:22 AM
DiQuartel

For sure man. We will even shuttle you in from the airport if we need to.

And for anyone who is curious, this is the piece that Lee had done here

Although, as with most of the work that comes out of here, the picture does not do the piece justice.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:05 PM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

that's what's up right there! I'm envious of yer hot sleeve brother!
Old 10-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Corporal

I think that you got really really spoiled, I wish I didn't have a bunch of apprentice work on me. but I got butt cheeks.
Old 10-19-2008, 10:17 AM
DiQuartel

A lot of us are spoiled here. Hell, even the apprentice pieces I've got from here are better than the work I paid for before I came here....
Old 10-19-2008, 06:47 PM
Field Marshal

theres lots of great shops

were just fortunate to hang out at one everyday.

Thanks for flyin in bro - loooong hours of insanity leads to incredible s&!t.

Tags
hotmustard, party