Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Platoon Sargent

that story is awesome.
ill be mailing you out that street team stuff soon.
i'm way glad you guys are part of the family
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Private

It's a small world after all. That is a crazy story. I have another cool one. I just went to the rheumatologist to get some crap checked out. She was looking at my back and she starting clapping and said that it was an amazing work of art. My back got a standing ovation! She asked where I got it done and I said All or Nothing and she had heard about you guys. I told her how to get there and that she should go check AoN out and get some work done. So, even when I am at the doctors I am promoting. In fact, I think I have gotten the most comments from my doctors, because they see them the most!
Much love,
Ash-Hole
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 06:04 PM
Platoon Sargent

that's awesome.
we couldn't ask for better clients than you guys.
thank you so much.
we love you all.
Old 05-28-2006, 08:17 AM
Private

I sent my info to sean about a week ago, when should we expect our packages?
Old 05-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Private

I guess that is one way I could use my new promotion power. Just go to as many doctors as I can and get them in on the tattoo wagon. Honestly, if it isn't the doctors that ask me about them, it is the little old people in the lobby who are always fasinated with my feet. I always thought older people would be judgmental but I find they are just curious! And a lot of them like to share their own tattoo stories from back in the day!
Old 05-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Platoon Sargent

we'll be starting to mail out those packets to you guys asap.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Private

awesome, ill be back at AON Saturday to color my half sleeve and chest...it will be a looong day, cant f***ing wait..
Old 05-29-2006, 08:46 AM
Platoon Sargent

it will be sick and amazing. i can't wait to see it finished.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:23 AM
Private

yea i cant wait either..haha...and i just got a bunch of cash for graduating, so i definatly plan to get it all done saturday. ahh life is good when you have money and tattoos..
Old 05-30-2006, 12:15 PM
Private

You got that right. Anytime I have extra money it flies right out of my hands to get a tattoo. By the way, my fiance who is a graphic designer is going to design me a "will work for ink" shirt. I have this knack for cutting shirts apart to show my tattoos and he puts a logo on the front. It's a good business.

Tags
hiring, jobs, kinda