Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Private

Default long joke

so there is this kid with a speech impediment his father recently passed away so his mother to get his mind off of things gives him money to go out and buy somethings for himself to cheer up.

so the kid walks down the street when he walks into a corner store goes up to the clerk and asks
" i would like some bum
"what" said the clerk
"i would like some chewin bum" replies the boy
"oh chewing gum i see now"
so the boy gets his gum and leaves
he then goes to a toy store walks up to the clerk and asks
" i want a f@#ket"
"what did you say?!?!" says the clerk
" a shovel and f@#ket" the boy says
"oh i see now!!" clerk replies
so the boy gets his bucket and gum in hand and walks out the door
now walking down the street the boy passes a dog store where there is a cocker spaniel in the window the boys heart fills with joy
he runs into the store and yells at the clerk "i want the cock-an-spank-it"

"you better watch your mouth young man thats no way to talk" bellowed the clerk
boy puzzled replies " the cock-in-spank-it in the window i want him now"
"oh ok" says the clerk and grabs the dog for the boy
so they boy has his dog in his arm with the bucket and the gum
he walks outside when the dog sees a squirrel and takes chase after it
the boy in a panic runs inside and screams at the clerk
"HOLD MY BUM AND f@#kET WHILE I GET MY COCK-AN-SPANK-IT"
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 06:28 PM
Private

Default Re: long joke

One December day we found an old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry sight -- starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny and hair all matted down.

We felt sorry for her so we put her in a carrier and took her to the vet. We didn't know what to call her so we named her Pussycat. The vet decided to keep her for a day or so. He said he would let us know when we could come and get her. My husband (the complainer) said, OK, but don't forget to wash her. She stinks. He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) who wanted the dirty cat, not him.

My husband and my vet don't see eye to eye. The vet calls my husband El Cheap-O, and my husband calls the vet El Charge-O. They love to hate each other and constantly snipe at one another, with my husband getting in the last word on this particular occasion.

The next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor, who is located in the same building and next door to the vet. The MD's waiting room was full of people waiting to see the doctor. A side door opened and the vet leaned in. Obviously he had seen my husband arrive.

He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said, Your wife's pussy doesn't stink any more. We washed and shaved it and now she smells like a rose. Oh, and by the way, I think she's pregnant. God only knows who the father is!
Then he closed the door.

Now THAT, my friends, is getting even!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:02 PM
Private

hahaha thats the s&!t
Old 06-24-2010, 04:48 AM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

A baby seal walks into a club...

Tags
joke, long