Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-08-2007, 12:06 AM
crocmaster
Corporal

Default ask jeff anything

i recently stated that i know everything...so....if you have a question you want answered, ask me. cause i'll answer it.....i mean it.
do it.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 12:13 AM
Topshelftattoo

Default Re: ask jeff anything

what are your thought on gerbils being brought into todays workforce as a source of infrastructure and what do see becoming of it in the future? hahahahaha....... no seriously lol
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:58 AM
crocmaster
Corporal

be cautious of coworkers carrying lengths of PVC pipe that smell funny.

also...gerbils should not be allowed to form unions
Old 07-08-2007, 03:04 AM
crocmaster
Corporal

for the future...i see gerbils forming serious relationships with humans in the workplace leading to the marriage of humans and gerbils...leading to gerbal/human offspring in the US. its already happening in other parts of the world...want proof?
look
gerbil-human
gerbi-uman
gerb-man
ger-man
german!!!
creepy isn't it!
and it explains alot too!

next!
Old 07-08-2007, 05:06 AM
Private

How can i be the best tattoo artist ever? ever!
Old 07-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Platoon Sargent

Ok...If a very disgruntled black bear, and chuck norris went head to head in a cage match...who do you think would win?

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Old 07-08-2007, 10:32 AM
crocmaster
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncey View Post
How can i be the best tattoo artist ever? ever!
keep working hard and doing new things artistically that no one else is doing. then when someone else does it, people will say things like "man thats awesome! thats a shauncey style tattoo!"
keep in mind that being the best tattoo artist ever is merely a matter of public opinion but the public can be swayed to your side by giving them free stuff like tomatoes and pogs (you know the round disk things that were cool in the early 90s"
or you can find a way to make yourself the only tattoo artist! but then you'll also be the worst.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:40 AM
crocmaster
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by parabellum View Post
Ok...If a very disgruntled black bear, and chuck norris went head to head in a cage match...who do you think would win?
as much as i actually do not like chuck norris he would probably win.
black bears are relatively small compared to other bears and chuck norris has some mad skill when it comes to doing a killer roundhouse kick!
but chuck norris is getting really old so he will most definately sustain hospitalizing injuries, but he will bounce back
the whole match would go the other way though if the black bear was given large doses of amphetamines. and chuck only had one foot. those circumstances would make the bear win.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

I love this THREAD!!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 07-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Private

thanks jeff. you're the man.

the man with hands that look like sausage links stuffed inside flesh colored gloves, one of which has a girl's face printed on it.

Tags
jeff