Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-14-2007, 07:37 PM
Recruit

Default tattooing fat people

ok i have been tattooing for 11 years and the other day i came across one of the fattest people i have ever tattooed im talking about jelly rolls and all that the woman must have weighed at least 500 pounds and was like i want my stomach tattooed i looked her up and down and reall really was debating about wether or not i want to tattoo her so i decided to decline the tattoo honestly im scared of tattooing overweight people why the skin is horrible and over my 11 years span of tattooing i honesly have not tattood a fat person yet which is probably about time for me to start one of my problems is that i genuinely avoid tattooing stretchy skin period personally because its a pain in teh ass to tattoo without having blowouts and dysfunctional lines anyway anyone out there with tips on tattooing fat people please get back to me it will be highly appreciated
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Private

Default Re: tattooing fat people

hahahahaha. fat people suck.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:41 AM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

my girlfriend is deathly afraid of fat people. is there a phobia for that?

Christopher McCandless
Old 07-16-2007, 08:52 PM
Field Marshal

Wow that is fay 500 pounds... I have always wondered why fat people want tat toos in odd places... stomaches, backs, thighs.... ICKY!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Field Marshal

you guys are fat predjudiced ?????

I love fat chicks they give the best he@d
Old 07-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Recruit

no i love fat people just dont like tattooing them that much and yeah they do give the best head lmao fat chics lol
Old 07-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Corporal

hey im a bigger, curvy chick no where near that big and yes we do give the best head hahaha ride harder 2 lol
Old 07-18-2007, 06:53 AM
Topshelftattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond View Post
you guys are fat predjudiced ?????

I love fat chicks they give the best he@d
cuz it looks like food!
Old 07-18-2007, 07:41 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crypt Tattoos View Post
ok i have been tattooing for 11 years and the other day i came across one of the fattest people i have ever tattooed im talking about jelly rolls and all that the woman must have weighed at least 500 pounds and was like i want my stomach tattooed i looked her up and down and reall really was debating about wether or not i want to tattoo her so i decided to decline the tattoo honestly im scared of tattooing overweight people why the skin is horrible and over my 11 years span of tattooing i honesly have not tattood a fat person yet which is probably about time for me to start one of my problems is that i genuinely avoid tattooing stretchy skin period personally because its a pain in teh ass to tattoo without having blowouts and dysfunctional lines anyway anyone out there with tips on tattooing fat people please get back to me it will be highly appreciated
A little punctuation goes a long way. You are tattooing permanent images on folks... I'd think you'd care a little bit more about the message you are sending. There is not a single period or capital letter in that whole thing!

Sorry, rant over.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:26 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

yeah, that was one incrediblely long run on sentence...

Tags
fat, people, tattooing