Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 07-24-2007, 12:39 PM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

Default TATTOO WARS

Check this out and then look at the list of competitors(just listed by member of the forum, not official). Would be interesting. Kinda like the biker build off on TLC. I would watch for sure: who would you like to see battle.

Apparently a new show to be coming out. I know I am out of the loop by and large but competive artwork? Anyone know anything about this:

http://www.origprod.com/theshows.htm

Tattoo Wars
Tattoo Wars pits the best tattoo artists of our time against each other in a head to head creation competition. In each episode we explore the world, legend and work of two internationally acclaimed tattooists. Then we travel to a huge tattoo expo where our stars, in three hours time, ink a tattoo on the skin of two willing clients. These creations have a common theme, such as a dragon, a calla lily, a sailor, a tribal gauntlet, or a hanya (Japanese devil mask) but are rendered in the unique style of each artist. As the show closes, thousands of show attendees vote for the creation they like the best and the winning artist takes home the Tattoo Wars trophy

I would like to see perhaps

Brandon Bond vs Kore Flatmo
Grime vs Ed Hardy!!
Adrian Lee vs Shige
S. Victor Whitmill vs Paul Booth
Carson Hill vs Jon Clue
Dave Fox vs Joe Capobianco
Cory Kruger vs Steve Moore
Petri Syrjälä vs Mike Devries

I would add:
Sean Herman vs Josh Carlton
Jeff Ensminger vs Josh Woods
Dave Tedder vs Chris Garver (Japanese battle)
and i'd like to see
Mike Devries vs Nikko

Christopher McCandless
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 12:45 PM
Private

Default Re: TATTOO WARS

Is there a list of artists for it yet?
I think the dog brothers show sounds interesting. People beating the crap out of each other with big sticks for no apparent reason. Sounds like a winner to me.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:01 PM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

I heard a rumor that something might go down at the Hell City Convention but thats all. All i know is that the show is in Production. The IMDB lists the show but no info. It's gonna be good. Hopefully some AON guys will be included.

Christopher McCandless
Old 07-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Platoon Sargent

Sabado vs. Grime should be on the list.

Interesting show...if I had TV I would probably watch it.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Old 07-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Weaksauce
Corporal

I would love to see some AON guys get in on that. That would be very interesting indeed.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:38 AM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

Looks like it's real. Mike Devries has heard of it but hasn't been contacted. Also Josh Carlton is gonna be on a couple espisodes of Kat Von D's new show LA Ink. This might be a decent show with people like that showing up. Miami ink has gone way down hill...was decent in the beginning but now it's more about their lives than they're tattoos. The tattooing has gotten really simple and plain. I got an idea, Mr Bond didn't want to give his shop over to some TV producers(totally understandable), maybe he could think about putting some shop cams in and making the stream available on this site. Maybe could even charge a small fee(make money, make money, money).

Christopher McCandless
Old 07-25-2007, 07:54 AM
Weaksauce
Corporal

Or make he could produce the show himself and sell the episodes to the TV channels. Therefore they would recieve a pure form of what goes on in a shop. An he maintains the integrity of his enviroment as well.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Platoon Sargent

If Brandon did his own show...lol...it would have to be on HBO or Cinemax...I highly doubt even FOX would air some of the stuff that happens around the AON crew...lol....

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19
Old 07-25-2007, 01:04 PM
Private

Well thats a totally wild idea..Tattoo wars ,to be honest some of the pair-ups seemed a lil off to me but most of your guys suggestions sounded better.This will be a must see if it airs.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Field Marshal

Ill do it..

Tags
tattoo, wars