Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Private

Default Thank you Brandon Bond

Brandon,
I’m an apprentice at Lambert’s Tattoo in Mansfield Ohio. It’s been pretty ruff for me starting new career at the age of 29, with a wife and three kids, but I’m glad I did and hopefully I'll never have do anything else than work in the tattoo industry. I’m enlisted in the Air National Guard, and currently have been pulled away from my shop for a 90 day deployment to Afghanistan. I just wanted to shout out a Thank you for everything you have done for the tattoo community. The websites, tattoo seminars, videos, ect. They have helped me more than you can imagine. Since I’ve been here in Afghanistan I’ve had very limited contact with my shop and without your videos and websites to answer my questions, my tattooing education would’ve come to a standstill. Over here tattooing has been great for me. I work as a machinist for C-130 aircraft 12hrs a day, and after work I do 1-2 tats each day. The tats are mostly just little and simple, and all the money I’ve been making is going right back into having better equipment. Hopefully one day I’ll be able to have a sleeve or sleeves done by you. I’ll be returning to the states in August, and I’ll be taking a vacation trip to Florida with the wife and kids. I’ll try my best to visit your shops in Atlanta.

Thanks again,
Kyle Kent
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Thank you Brandon Bond

You know Commander Bond catches some flak sometimes because he spreads so much news and info.....................I, like you, don't see a thing wrong with that. I enjoy the message board, the new pics, the chance to share news, the twenty plus websites, the new shop expansion, the ideas and information. I like the saturation level he has achieved for his shop, his artists.

I say bravo...........I am not a tattooist, but I am happy that in your situation the web presence has been a plus, thanks for your service to our country. Down here in Henry county we buried a good man today, lost in Afghanistan June 4th.

God Bless Sgt. Beale and our prayers to his family and many friends. It reminds me how lucky I was to stay out of harms way my tour in the Marines.

Hope everyone hoists a cold one or good smoke this weekend and remembers freedom is not free. We fight for everyone's right to be free, fundamentalist baptists, the lesbian and gay alliance, black, white, yellow, red, young, old, liberal or conservative. It doesn't matter, viva la difference, how boring would life be if we were all the same. Liberty..........its a VERY cool thing!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Corporal

even as a raging penis sucker, you are entitled to your opinion, that's freedom, cool huh?
Old 07-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Corporal

everything is about the benjamin's, we don't need lessons
Old 07-07-2009, 07:22 PM
Corporal

in case you haven't noticed I didn't appreciate your comments. bad day not in the mood
Old 07-07-2009, 09:22 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

tinywhitecrosses should be ignored. He's just the local troll. No message board is complete without one. I sometimes think it's Brandon on here to f@#k with people, but then I think it's just someone else on here. Probably the person that argues with him the most.

Take nothing he posts seriously. In fact, he's probably a good first person to put on ignore.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Craig Harris
Corporal

It`s like a rash, don`t scratch at it and it might go away..............

I think there is thoughts by a few of us that it is LOS

But who knows
Old 07-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinywhitecrosses View Post
lets keep it that way!
we all know your a Scratcher
Old 07-08-2009, 09:39 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

He's a troll pretending to be a scratcher.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:17 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

wow thats way worst but true

Tags
bond, brandon, gangsta balls!, midget pudding