Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 07-26-2009, 06:22 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
Hahaha Thanks I know they suck
It just shows how far you've come.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufferkiller View Post
It just shows how far you've come.
True
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:38 AM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeidixLouise View Post
hahahah
local flea market tattoo shop
Ah gotta love the Magic Dirt Mall Shop
Old 07-27-2009, 01:04 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTeabags View Post
Ah gotta love the Magic Dirt Mall Shop
isn't she missing something oh thats right TATTOO's Gotta love the commitment
Old 07-27-2009, 01:11 AM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

Quote:
Yeah, And the Lazy eye is great too. I knew a girl that worked at this flea market shop once, she bought a tattoo "Kit" from B Rush Apple with no knowledge of the business and no tattoos, and she was hired on the spot. then on her days off she would hang around the shop i was working at trying to pick up tricks from real artists because obviously noone working with her was worth a damn.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:26 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTeabags View Post
Yeah, And the Lazy eye is great too. I knew a girl that worked at this flea market shop once, she bought a tattoo "Kit" from B Rush Apple with no knowledge of the business and no tattoos, and she was hired on the spot. then on her days off she would hang around the shop i was working at trying to pick up tricks from real artists because obviously noone working with her was worth a damn.
Amazed with the Internet, and all the other s&!t that we try to educate the public about Tattooing as a whole, and all this still goes on, but I guess alot of people started buying Cold air Intakes and Exaust tips from auto zone when the fast and furious came out and tryed to be street racers!!! f@#king A
Old 07-27-2009, 01:39 AM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

Quote:
Amazed with the Internet, and all the other s&!t that we try to educate the public about Tattooing as a whole, and all this still goes on, but I guess alot of people started buying Cold air Intakes and Exaust tips from auto zone when the fast and furious came out and tryed to be street racers!!! f@#king A
here in tampa you dont need the internet. you can walk into b rush apple, kingpin, or diversified.
Old 07-27-2009, 05:03 AM
Field Marshal

This is True, Your also in the Retirement Community for Pro Wrestlers too, think we got like 2 in denver VADER and "Dr. Death Steve Williams" whome I know when i was Fueling planes for southwest at Dia Steve works at southwest, some amazeing stories and reasons to quit smoking dude gotts the R2D2 Mike preety sad
Old 07-27-2009, 07:28 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Quote:
When I was at Ft. Gordon, I went with a friend to one of the many local shops to get some simply flags tattooed on his back. There was this young kid tattooing a trampstamp on this girl, and he had no tattoos whatsoever. I assumed he was just waiting to find the perfect artist for his canvas, but he said he didn't have any tattoos because he wasn't an idiot. WTF?! What kind of f@#ker has that kind of attitude while tattooing people? I can understand if he just didn't feel right getting them himself, but to call his clients idiots WHILE TATTOOING THEM, was pretty f@#ked up.

After that, I didn't even care to see his portfolio. He could be the next Bond or Gogue, as far as talent goes, but I could care less. As far as I'm concerned, he's no different from a scratcher.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:27 PM
Field Marshal

WTF how or why would you even apprentice someone like that, I was Practically Bare before i got my start I do understand it come's with time But Seriously If you don't want them your self why Tattoo

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible