Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 10-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Field Marshal

Default NEW VIDEO SEMIANR coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats rght!

Full Lock Media and Stranglehold Publishing are going to release the most awesome seminar video ever (late 06 early 07)

We filmed (with multiple cameras and great sound) the North Carolina tattoo Convention seminar and the Jacksonville tattoo fest seminar!!! we are editing them together with interwoven shots of up close for real tattooing by me and the all or nothing staff so reverything discussed in the seminar will be shown up close and all totally easy to understand.

There is also a LARGE section on promotion, internet prescence, portfolio building and it comes with the "secret list" of all worldwide tattoo magazines contact info and exact people to mail them to. In some instances you will be sending your art to the actual editor at home, or at his/her tattoo shop skipping the magazine process altogether and getting your stuff directly to the most important hands.

YES YOU CAN JUST get the addresses for domestic publications out of the magazine, however this is a worldwide list and in many instances the magzines are not even availible in the US. click on our articles section to see what were talking about.

This section is highlighted by an appearance by JOY SURLES editor of SKIN ART, TATTOO REVUE, TATTOOS FOR MEN, TATTOOS FOR WOMEN, HARDCORE INK, OUTLAW BIKER, AND HARDCORE INK. She explains exactly what to send, when, where and why and how to get articles and how to saturate issues and everything.

We discuss photgraphing tattoos, digital vs 35 mm, healed and unhealed photography etc!

This is the most information of a top secret nature that you will EVER find in one dvd! Its fu*king amazing Im really pleased with what the production team and camera men came up with!

It will blow your minds.

--------------------------------------

Heres MORE of what the seminar covers...

EVERYTHING!

"Tattooing from Beginnning to End" Presented by Brandon Bond of All or Nothing Tattoos and ANTI Art Elite.

Selection of illustration
Photo reference
Body positioning
Cropping an image
Talking clients into bigger and better artwork
Beginning a custom portfolio
Machines
Needles
Ink selection
Color pallette
COLOR BLENDING
How to get a client to be able to sit longer
Highlights
Negative space
When is a tattoo is really finished?
Open discourse of question and answer involving everything from making the stencil, whether to even use lines or not and how to properly do both.
How to properly photograph an image, what magazines are looking for and how to get the right shots. Unhealed vs. healed tattoo photos, background, cropping, printing etc. Where to send it (everyone will recieve the "secret list" of worldwide publications, contact numbers, editors names, best times of year to send your s&!t etc.) How to get an ARTICLE in a tattoo magazine, what to send and what NOT to send, when and how often to send it, as well as web presence, promotion, running a buisness, attracting great artists to work for you and much more!!

"I start at the beginning and discuss image placement, selection of illustration, photo reference, body positioning, cropping an image, enlarging, talking clients into bigger and better artwork, beginning a custom portfolio, and then begin an technical discussion. An open discourse of question and answer involving everything from making the stencil, whether to even use lines or not and how to properly do both, machines, needles, ink selection, color pallette, COLOR BLENDING, how to get a client to be able to sit longer, highlights, negative space, and when a tattoo is really finished.

Then we enter a discussion of how to properly photograph and image, what magazines are looking for and how to get the right shots. Unhealed vs. healed tattoo photos, background, cropping, printing etc. Where to send it (all attendees recieve the "secret list" of worldwide publications, contact numbers, editors names, best times of year to send your s&!t etc.) How to get an ARTICLE in a tattoo magazine, what to send and what NOT to send, when and how often to send it, as well as web presence, promotion, running a buisness, attracting great artists to work for you, the price of tea in china, and what the fu*k ever anyone wants to know in the rooms all questions are included in the dvd from TWO seminars!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 03:27 AM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

monumental.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:39 AM
The Chocha Choker
Corporal

Default Re: NEW VIDEO SEMIANR coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond
the price of tea in china,
^^^
THAT RIGHT THERE is ALWAYS what I needed to know!! right there yo!!!

For real tho Brandon good s&!t mayne...I can't wait till you put em out there,I'll definitely cop me one!
he'll even tell you how I packed a #2 pencil......
Old 10-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Private

Count me in on one those bad boys. I missed the seminar in NC. due to our studio having a grand openning, but you can bet that our studio will have one. Always a fan of AON.

Please keep us updated.

Bryan
Imperial Ink Tattoo Studios
Old 10-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Field Marshal

due your avatar is amazing

I love it for real

so sexy yet not offensive... tasteful?
Old 10-20-2006, 03:40 AM
Recruit

waiting is going to be hard. Im still looking foward to getting to the seminar in person though. It may have been less of a tease to let us know last minute haha.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:35 AM
Private

My Avatar?
Well I got it off here. Figured it might be one of your originals...

Glad you decided to put your stuff on Video for us. Will be waiting to hear when it is ready for market.

**Bryan**
Old 11-02-2006, 11:34 AM
Field Marshal

thanks for your interest stay tuned

Last edited by BRANDON BOND; 06-06-2007 at 04:22 AM..
Old 11-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Corporal

I will definitly buy one or two. I was thinking of asking you if you ever filmed them. I guess my question is answered!

www.myspace.com/unforgiven74
Old 11-06-2006, 11:16 AM
Field Marshal

yeah it came out awesome !

its a crazy amount of info... everything I know is in there...

Tags
coming, semianr, video