Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Craig Harris
Corporal

Default Re: Paco Rollins Machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by theskndoc2010 View Post
I have heard of those fk irons and have went to their site. are they worth the money? i know that i paid $400 and some change for my dringenberg p3 and that over 3 years ago..it was well worth the money and i will say it made my life alot easier..when i ordered danny got right on the phone with me and asked me what type of mags do i use, ect..he built the machine to do very smooth work and it lays the ink in like no other..i just wanted to try something else for a color machine..i have heard good things about the solution but this was the first time i heard someone say something about the fk irons..thanks for the input

Yeah they are well worth the money. The exchange rate is alot different for me I paid between $820 - $900 ( including shipping ) for each of my fk iron machines and it was worth every cent! My Fk iron machines run ALOT faster than the pulse machines and can pretty much run anything. My packing colour with an 11mag and running around 106hz, and layer running a 11 bugpin at 110hz. And they wiegh 4.5 oz unloaded. I think the pulse machines are around 7 ish? so after working a whole day with my fki machines my wrists aren`t sore at all and reducing the chances of my wrists packing up in later years.

But the choice is totally yours man, Pulse is still quality machines so in no way am i bashing them at all. I just prefer my fkirons thats all.
But what works for me may not work for others.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Field Marshal

For a color packer I would suggest the full frame brass model. It runs like a jackhammer, but cuts down on a lot of the vibration.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:53 AM
Recruit

I own a pair of the brass machines, they're my daily drivers, and the only problem I've ever had out of them is the back spring breaking on my liner, which was an easy fix. I'm pretty sure I could've called Paco and he'd have sent springs, but I had some already and didn't want to make him do extra work when he's already busy.

Anyway, great machines, great price, nice guy.

Tags
machines, paco, rollins