Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-19-2008, 06:59 AM
Private

Default Re: ADOPT an ANIMAL!!!!!

I did NOT open the link, but being part of this forum has me thinking more. I have started to be more vocal about my feeling just ask those that work with me. Folks in ThIS forum have similar feelings i'm sure. I am starting to look at these adoptions and rescues for what they really are, true miracles. Anyone can breed or buy a puppy. It takes a BIG heart to welcome a dog that has had an unknown or troubled past. Now that I have experienced that love, these rescued animals can give, I am ready to see others feel it. My Mom recently rescued an adult dog and she has a new TRUE companion. I intend to help others feel the joy these rescued animals bring! Thanks again to all here that understand that feeling I am trying to express!!!!!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Yeah, I had seen someone posted in on myspace, so i went looking through news websites, and found the story. its sickening to see what people can do.

You are absolutely right, Rescues are miracles.

You may not be able to save them all, but the more knowledge you spread around, the more people will get together to help save them all.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:21 AM
Field Marshal

rescues are miracles.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Private

I recently rescued a pitty from our local shelter, she was due to be put-down at the end of the week, and deemed too 'aggressive' for adoption, but somehow we finally got her. From the time we put her in the car,to this very day, she is nothing but loving. We're keeping her until someone with a fit home can come get her, because unfortunately she doesn't do well with the cats, and we don't have a fenced in yard. So if anyone in the DFW area wants her, she's all your's! I will have pictures up on my inked within the next few days - you can find me at ZombieEmilia.

I live in Texarkana, but I'm willing to take her as far as San Antonio as long as I know she will be loved, and treated right at a new home.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Recruit

I want to adopt a young male...I already have two females?..anyone know of the perfect sweet boy for me?
Old 02-02-2008, 12:20 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepitmom View Post
I want to adopt a young male...I already have two females?..anyone know of the perfect sweet boy for me?
Ive given your email to the guy from the other post. If he does not still have him, ive got a few others that could definately be possibilites

Thanks

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 02-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Corporal

any programs in colorado for pits?
Old 02-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Recruit

Here's a list of the pit bull friendly organizations by state. There are a few in Colorado:

http://pbrc.net/webapp/cgi-bin/orgs_...97e60b0a898679
Old 02-11-2008, 02:45 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Awesome! we helped this girl

Thank you so much for putting the info out there about Sheeba. A girl named Melanie contacted me and she came and got Sheeba yesterday!! Sheeba seemed to take right to her and the transition went alot easier than I thought it would!! She promises to send me pics and update emails. I cared alot for Sheeba and hated that we couldn't take her with us. I feel better knowing she is going to be taken care of!!! Thank you so much for your help!!!!!

Jenni

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 02-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Private

Here is a little Pit in need of a good home:

Hello:
Three months ago my son picked up DaisyFlora, a stray pitbull he found in the middle of the road after being hit by a car. Her hip was dislocated and her leg broken as a result of the accident. She's been under his care since and is now recovered from all injuries, except for a slight limp. We managed to find her owner, but when he knew she had been hit by a car he authorized us to "do whatever we wanted with her". He never called again.
Daisy Flora is extremely friendly to humans and his other two rescued dogs. She is quiet and sweet. Daisy Flora was temperament tested by Amiela Ciontos, a PBRC volunteer in Atlanta and she passed with honors. Now, we are looking for a permanent home for her. Sorry, we are not trying to be rude, but it is a Pit Bull and we don't want Daisy Flora go to wrong hands. Serius inquiries only and a home visit prior to placement is required. She is an indoor dog that goes out to play every day and NEVER on a chain. She needs a secure fenced yard.
Daisy Flora is up to date on shots and has been spayed. She is also HW + and is under treatment. We can arrange transport to any part of the country.
Please, help us to find a lovely home for Daisy Flora, she deserves the best.
Pics. available.
PLEASE EMAIL ME LSA2112@MSN.COM

Thanks in advance
Hector and Lorena

Tags
adopt, animal