Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 05-03-2006, 06:10 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

Default New Studio, New Website, New Everything

www.antiartelite.com is coming VERY SOON....

A.N.T.I. (all or nothing tattoo inc.) Art Elite Tattoo studio hosts the most amazing enviornment in the history of tattooing to both give and recieve the most innovative and incredible tattoo art. Located in Northwest Atlanta, GA, our gallery hosts two movie theaters with thousands of titles to choose from, two koi fish ponds, two gallery spaces featuring the private "Brandon Bond Collection" of art from the worlds top tattooers, wireless video games in every room, a luxurious jacuzzi complete with surroundsound and wireless gaming, decorative hand laid brazillian flooring, sand blasted and etched glass, a huge grill overflowing with fresh food, and rare cuts of beef, seafood, and poultry everyday, refrigerators and coolers full of sodas, beers, mineral water, juices, champagne, and wines. We have created a space that not only relaxes the client, but the artists as well. We specialize in Collaborative tattooing, which involves two or more artists working together to create the absolute best in custom tattoo artistry. There is no other studio on earth like this. Our tattooing is extremely advanced, elaborate and rare. We do not tattoo anyone without an appointment and a large deposit. This is not a public studio. You cannot get tattooed at this studio without jumping through several hoops. We apologise for this, however we are extremely booked and very busy. All artists can be reached through our public studio (voted "best tattoo parlor in Atlanta" 2005 by Creative Loafing Magazine, and owned by Brandon Bond voted "ARTIST of the YEAR" at the 2005 South Florida Tattoo Convention by going to www.allornothingtattoo.com However we would like to invite you to tour our galleries and enjoy what we have created. We would love to spend a weekend with you creating art please contact All or Nothing Tattoo for more info.

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Corporal

Can't wait to get some ink there..
Old 05-03-2006, 06:47 PM
ferby

This is one incredibly dope palace of pleasure.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Private

Damn!!!!!!!!!! When I get my Collaboration done by Sean and Dave, I'm DEFINITLY gonna have to get it done at the A.N.T.I Art Elite Studio But I have a question : How much is the required deposit to get Tattooed there? $200? $300? $400? $500?
Old 05-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Recruit

The floor came out gorgeous
Old 05-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Private

that studio is amazing...id love to get tattoo'ed there...hook me up dave hehe..maybe after we are done coloring the Koi and oni...we can do a hardcore session there on my other arm/side of chest...who knows..either way, the studio is effing amazing.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Platoon Sargent

i can't wait to do some collabration action there. it will be amazing.
Old 05-04-2006, 03:27 PM
Corporal

Default New place

WOW,im speechless,that is awesome,really fine work and i love the way they rounded the tops of doorways and everything else in the pics.Thanks for posting some pics,damn thats nice,lovely.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Recruit

Default new studio

will all the artists relocate to the new studio??
Old 05-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Platoon Sargent

no.
the artists will all be primarily at the main All or Nothing Studio. All the artists will also do pieces at the private studio, and they will be amazing.

Tags
studio, website