Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Recruit

Default Found Young Pit on side of Road - need advice

I picked up a Pit (or Pit mix) on the side of the Interstate this weekend. Took her to an emergency vet - she has a broken foot and believe it or not, a bullet lodged in her back. The bullet has been there for a while and has healed and isn't causing any issues, but the broken foot is another story.

I've already spent a lot of money at the emergency vet - I plan on keeping her, but I need to find a vet that is sympathetic to the plight of these dogs and will allow me to make payments. I've talked to 5 different vets so far and none of them will work with me. (even my own!!!)

Does anyone know of a vet in Atlanta that would work with me on payments - I live in Buckhead, but I'll go anywhere in the metro area.

Thanks!
Bobbi
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Found Young Pit on side of Road - need advice

This is a really great thing you are doing and i hope things work out for you,could you please post again and let me know how things are going and maybe even post some pics.I really wish there was something i could do,but that is one lucky dog to have you come along and find him/her,that dog will love you forever and protect you at all times once the healing is done and all.Take care...
Old 01-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Recruit

I took my rescue to Dr. David Bressman who owns Lenox Pet and Bird Clinic just off of Peachtree Road in Brookhaven. He is a kind animal loving man and may help you out. No promises but he is really nice to everyone I have sent to him.

Good luck,
Mike B
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Recruit

I take my dogs to Alpharetta Animal Hospital near downtown Alpharetta. They are really nice there and have worked with me in the past with making payments. Their number is: 770-475-7613. Hopefully they can help you!

Tags
advice, found, pit, road, side, young