Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Corporal

Default Re: ART CONTEST THREAD

im so confused
Old 06-01-2010, 08:49 AM
Platoon Sargent

Im surprised people even submitted work, in this thread!> we've got two other "post up work" threads> that have alot of great work in them> we really dont need to post to this one too..........and competitions are for sports not art if I wanted to compete it'll definitly be sports related..........
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
im so confused
you cant be. let me explain. i started a harmless thrad and all the diesel haters came out from under their rocks to hate but nobody draws anythinig exept 2 guys. one was old one was new, both are tough.
the rest is just typical hate froom deran and his little buddy frek. maybe deran cant draw. i dont know. hes has alot of freee time!!!
i guess he just is miserable and wants to move or change jobs and is just unhappy.
Frek is just a bandwagon jumper that kisses everybodys ass.
its pretty simple.
now does anyone want to enter? or just cry?
hey padawan.....draw sumthin. you too mucous. and the rest of you guys, draw!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frek View Post
Im surprised people even submitted work, in this thread!> we've got two other "post up work" threads> that have alot of great work in them> we really dont need to post to this one too..........and competitions are for sports not art if I wanted to compete it'll definitly be sports related..........
then you lay your head in defeat and forfeit.
why post in my thrad then? go to the other threads and post
brah
Old 06-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Platoon Sargent

LMAO!!! asskisser LMAO! there you go with your comedy again!!!.......I got a question..How are people hating on YOU?............LMAO!!!!...I was riding with you for awhile dude...until you started with the critiques...it was to much man.......I draw everyday damn near all day and would rather post images on another thread.......this thread is ass man....thats all there is to it.....Im an ass-kisser becuz I'd rather not dig on people and would rather wait for my apprenticeship to learn the art??....... I dont get it?
Old 06-01-2010, 08:58 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
well, i seriously just had this picture sitting right infront of me, but i think s&!t like this is actually a healthy thing for art and or drawing. makes you draw s&!t you wouldnt normally do, unless your shop is pretty busy.but mine isnt really right now, so f@#k it.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 06-01-2010, 09:02 AM
Platoon Sargent

I dont need a thread about competeing in art to inspire me to draw things I normally wouldn't.....sorry.......... to each its own I guess.........I believe the other TWO threads are just as healthy if not more healthy art/drawing........just my .02 cents
Old 06-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Private

well frek we started as friends and i even commented on your work which i believe has talent, then you jumped on the bandwagon with the rest.
now you just talk s&!t
so enter
or leave. its simple and yes its healthy. the winner in my eyes has been chosen and we will all have to draw and compete to what HE wishes to draw next month.
i am tryin to get better at art. thats why i started this thread. if you dont want to play, thats fine.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Private

Quote:
I dont need a thread about competeing in art to inspire me to draw things I normally wouldn't.....sorry.......... to each its own I guess.........I believe the other TWO threads are just as healthy if not more healthy art/drawing........just my .02 cents
Frek,

I understand what you are saying but I think any post on here for art is ok. I am just trying to squash being a part of the negativity on here and just moving forward with trying to be positive.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Platoon Sargent

Diesel
Dude I'm trying to open your eyes at the fact that you come off like your better than people bro at art...and your not! if you can critique other peoples art than your s&!t should be way, way, way, way, tighter than it is, which in my book makes you a poser......and I'd rather not deal with fake ass people...........your work is horrible you need to sitback and ride in the backseat and do your thing from the rear.....all the critiques and s&!t talking just makes people turn on you.............. then on top of that your artwork needs WORK!!! if you was an actual good artist then dude you wouldn't hear nothing from me with your critiques and s&!t.........................but that aint the case with you dude.....your the complete opposite of what this art stands for....and this is why people bash you so hard.....took me a minute to figure out why people come at you now I realize........

Tags
art, contest, thread