Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 06-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Recruit

Hello everyone, I'm so stoked! I'm going for my 2nd visit to the private studio for more bad ass work. I'm sure it is going to as awsome as it was the first time. The studio is a f**king tattoo paradise! I have 2 more scheduled appts. and this piece should be finished(hopefully). I'm glad I got started early on this, with Brandon new announcement, who knows when I would have been able to do this. I can't wait, this sh*t is going to be so bad ass!!!! I'll post my event Monday for everyone and Brandon I'll see you tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Platoon Sargent

shon, you are the man!
your chest will be amazing!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Field Marshal

f@#k yes snatch now that is a summary!!!!

yeah pink flamingo is dope. and so are you man - your arm dont suck either huh?my clients become family when they are as cool as you bro

love,

the dr evil of tattooing

ps yeah the shon sitting was awesome he is ready for photos I think they should be up any minute?
Old 06-05-2006, 02:34 PM
Field Marshal

heres the black and grey sleeve guy and its cool cause he the 2nd PERSON to call this joint oppulant???? the jesus tattoo did that as well!!!!

anyways heres his summary thanks bro! see you soon you rule

you remember your first tattoo, florescent lights hitting you in the eyes. at least 10 people running all over the place talking loudly, gawking, walking in and out of the front door, asking silly questions about flash-strands of barbed wire across their bicep. other artists poking their heads into the stall where you're being tattooed to ask your artist a question. the phone ringing off the hook. all of that you remember from your first tattoo. and honestly... you probably remember it from your last as well.

if only someone would treat tattoos as serious art. private. comfortable. relaxing.

well, someone did.

I had the pleasure of being at the private studio for the entiretey of saturday and sunday. the only word to describe it is "opulent".

the studio itself is beautiful, and i don't think you could see or discover every little detail of it were you to spend a week camping out on the floor. it's impossible not to be awed by the attention to detail that was paid in the construction of that place. it's absolutely perfect. everything you want is right there. anything you want to drink, eat listen to or watch. (well actually when i arrived they didn't have any diet coke or guinness. guess what? there was a case of diet coke in the fridge and case of guiness in the cooler within 15 minutes. that's the kind of place you're dealing with here.)

it was just me and Brandon for 12 hours a day, 2 days straight. The only other souls i saw were on the two massive movie screens, or people arriving to stock, deliver and serivce. no doorchimes. no interruptions. (you know? i don't even think i SAW a telephone in that place.) in short, just you, your artist, some drink, some food, some music and some SERIOUS art. the end result of my sessions is probably the most amazing tattoo i've ever seen. and beyond all of that, brandon is just a cool person to hang out with.

it amazes me how many people accept nothing less than perfection when buying a car, house, or even sometimes a pair of shoes, but those SAME people will settle for FAR less than perfection when getting tattooed. it really makes no sense. your car, house and shoes are not with you until the end. if you are serious about getting a PERFECT tattoo, then there is only one place you should be thinking about. there isn't anywhere else in the world like this.

if you want a "tattoo", or "some ink" then go wherever.

if you want some "art", then don't d**k around, get your a** booked at the private studio.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Recruit

The summary is the damn truth, there is no better way to say it. I had my 2nd appointment at the new studio and let tell you, it was more amazing than the the 1st time. That's how bad ass the new studio is, every visit is so unbelieveable. Brandon has created a tattoo enviornment like none I have ever been in before. Like the summary says, when you arrive you are greeted by Brandon and then the expierence begins with drinks, movies, music, and then the most amzing art you could ever imagine. I have 2 more sessions left to enjoy the new studio. I am so stoked about the next visits, but sad at the same time because I hate that it's going to be over. Well not comepletely. I get to go to the public studio where I still get amazing work by the best artists around. It is a win win situation. Thank you Brandon for creating the best damn tattoo studio(both private and public) that Atlanta has ever had. Love you bro!! I wil see you Sunday!
Old 06-06-2006, 02:33 AM
Recruit

Easily the nicest upscale studio in North America I've ever seen.
The attention for detail is amazing-right down to the custom cupboard handles.
Kudos to decide to spend your successful earnings in this trade by reinvesting into a much deserved tranquil work environment.

Can I get an aromatherapy hot stone massage, and a pedicure there too?
Old 06-15-2006, 09:36 PM
Field Marshal

no pedicures bro but you can watch foot fetish movies or something is you bring some????

its an incredible day every day over here
Old 06-15-2006, 11:02 PM
Private

Can't wait to get some crazy s&!t done there some day. Everyone has nothing but the very best to say about it!
Old 06-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Platoon Sargent

It's incredible.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Field Marshal

yeah man were back open for buisness next weekend at the new studio we have been on tour for what feels like forever.

we also have a LOT of new PICS up on www.antiartelite.com

and more coming of course!

Tags
studio, website