Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Private

Default any advice on hiring new artist

im looking for a newor even guest artist and had no luck. im kinda picky on people that can really tattoo i wont hire scratchers and no one good ever stops in. its crazy any places online i can serch for artists looking to relocate i tryed inknation but since its down now.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: any advice on hiring new artist

A public announcement will always bring in scratchers wanting jobs. You could partition your friends lists on your Myspace, Facebook, etc. to where you place only tattoo artists and shops in that list then send out mass mail only to those within that list. It doesn't play into the public arena then. Just an idea.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:33 PM
Private

hhmmm sounds good to trry. just not many artist in this state in the first place so much harder to get a real one
Old 02-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Scott Barriger
Corporal

finding one that can afford to relocate may be tedious. i considered relocating back in nov. when the shop i worked at closed but finances nixed that.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Private

any one on here interested lol kidding but yea need the help im booked out 3 weeks and hate it. im turning so many away every day cause they dont wanna wait. its stress full im working 6 days a week and if i get sick it screws it all up.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:51 PM
Platoon Sargent

Home prices have fallen and a relocation of an artist that don't want to sell and take a loss on a home is going to be pretty difficult to obtain. Most of us are renter's or homeless though, there's still hope.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:12 PM
Private

even though cost of living sucks property tax is low here so cheap to live but i know its hard to relocate.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

a quality shop will attract quality artists. take a look at your whole operation and see where you need to step things up.

Tags
advice, artist, hiring