Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Testimonials

Old 09-05-2010, 09:08 AM
Corporal

Thumbs up Short once again...is a badass! Check my wife's new ink!

Short doing his thang....

We managed to get Short by just walking in...gotta love that! Tony mancia was also doing walk-ins because he had a client cancel on him. I got to talk to Tony about a cover up i wanted done and got some quality one on one time to talk to him about my idea (shogun/samurai). He was pumped about it and we set up an appt for DEC 29th! Very stoked for that...Tony and Short with the right arm and Brandon for my left arm...it dont get much better than that folks!! Cant freakn wait!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:11 AM
Corporal

Default Re: Short once again...is a badass! Check my wife's new ink!

the outline...she hung in there like a champ!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Corporal

here it is all finished up...took about 2.5 hours. My wife wants me to take her to Paris someday...now i have too lol!
Old 09-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Corporal

Amazing job Short!! She loves it! And i'm stoked about it too! Short was a true professional...he had a terrible migraine and didn't tell us about it till the tattoo was finished...hope u feel better dude and get some rest! Thanks for a great tattoo...again!!
Old 09-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Corporal

Looks Sweet! Reminds me of my many trips to Paris. Now get off your butt and take your girl to France. It's not that far......lol! Another splendid job by Short. Awesome news about your appt with Toney. You gotta be stoked. Tell the wifey congrats!
Old 09-05-2010, 10:56 AM
Private

Hey UFC fan, that's ur wife? How did u do that? jk. The tat looks great! I can't come up with anything I can commit too. So explain the meaning behind the tat. My fav part of tats is to hear the stories behind them. By the way.......Thrasher talks some sh@t....he hasn't taken me to Paris on his many trips. He needs to take his own advice and get off his butt and take me! We are looking forward to dinner in the city one day with u two.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Corporal

Yes i'm really excited about the appt with Tony and of course the man himself Mr. Bond!!

And yeah i'm a pretty lucky man...sometimes i dont know how i pulled off such a lil hottie of a wife...guess i must have some mad game LOL!! Jamie and I are excited for a night out with you guys...we are pretty free on the weekends...i know you guys have crazy schedules so hit us up anytime your free on a saturday and we'll be there!
Old 09-06-2010, 12:29 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

f@#king sweet!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

It was too funny. when the both of you came in I hadnt even seen you but immediately recognized her face, looked up and sure enough you had her tattooed on you. I'm glad to see you guys have not just been taken care of but are also as happy with your art as you are. Thank you guys for being so awesome.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

Also our very own Short has an awesome wife (Kasey)who is trying to win a contest for a photoshoot. If you have a facebook log in and please vote for her.
She is the zombie at the bottom of the page.

http://syltastic.com/archives/1162

All you have to do is click "like" on Kaseys picture and done.
It's that easy.
Thank you

Tags
againis, badass, check, ink, short, wife