Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Recruit

Cool Brandon Bond Pit Bull Rescue

Is Brandon still involved with Pit Bull rescuing? His compassion for Pit Bulls was the main reason I became a fan/admirer of his. I am curious about why Pit Bull rescue groups never mention the benefits of women who live alone owning a pit-bull or who jog alone, allot. Even teenage girls could most likely deter a predator if she were walking with a pit-bull alone (keep in mind the breed was once known as “the Nanny dog”.
A friend told me this morning a 24 year old girl was stabbed to death while jogging less than a half a mile away from my house... I couldn’t help but think, I wonder if this would have happened if she was running with a pit-bull or a mastiff... I doubt it
One other thing, your art is amazing. I’ve never had the desire to get a tattoo, but if I did, I would fly to Atlanta to get a tattoo from you, Brandon.
I guess it’s just me and the bots tonight woohoo!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Web Sensei
Corporal

Default Re: Brandon Bond Pit Bull Rescue

He very much so is.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
bond, brandon, brandon bond, bull, pit, pit bull, rescue