Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 10-24-2008, 12:45 PM
LBT

Default Re: intenze ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximalion View Post
What the facts are is subjective. Because what most of us think we know is crap, what is a fact is if the FDA took a real stance on Tattoo Pigment is that all of us real quick would be getting kicked back to the stone age, because about 98% of the Inks on the market today would be banned.
And from what I can tell they are the only ones with balls enough to put all their s&!t on front street, as they are the only company putting everything on a MSDS sheet, even Virgin, doesn't list all content.
But Time is the judge of men and their toys

Actually they arent the only ones who have made their msds sheet available...do some research and as far as the fda goes all you have to do is look to Europe as they are regulating pigments, therefore we get to see which ones are found to be unacceptable. 98% of the inks on the market being banned is a very silly statement, all you have to do is google some s&!t and you will find your facts, health officials in Europe have been testing all pigments for years and yes some pigments are the best thing to be putting in your skin but some are very bad to be putting in the skin and intenze is one of em!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBT View Post
Actually they arent the only ones who have made their msds sheet available...do some research and as far as the fda goes all you have to do is look to Europe as they are regulating pigments, therefore we get to see which ones are found to be unacceptable. 98% of the inks on the market being banned is a very silly statement, all you have to do is google some s&!t and you will find your facts, health officials in Europe have been testing all pigments for years and yes some pigments are the best thing to be putting in your skin but some are very bad to be putting in the skin and intenze is one of em!
do you happen to know what brands pass? (im sure a smaller list than which ones fail! lol)
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:50 AM
LBT

Well so far I do know that many pigments were tested and millenium and intenze are the only big ones so far that have been banned (big name companys). So they arent even letting these pigments be used at conventions either, I will check into it though!
Old 10-25-2008, 12:32 PM
Private

<Well so far I do know that many pigments were tested and millenium and intenze are the only big ones so far that have been banned (big name companys). >

This is my piont, don't you think that these EU testers would start with the big companies? I just think they haven't work down the list yet
Old 10-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Field Marshal

that leads me into a whole other perspective, where as...these people banning certain ink brands...what about those artists that still mix their own pigments? i have worked with guys that mix their own from bought powders, etc. how can they be regulated? what about unlabeled bottles? it seems so crazy!
Old 10-25-2008, 11:30 PM
LBT

Quote:
<Well so far I do know that many pigments were tested and millenium and intenze are the only big ones so far that have been banned (big name companys). >

This is my piont, don't you think that these EU testers would start with the big companies? I just think they haven't work down the list yet
Many pigments have been tested, I think you would be suprised with what pigments are big in Eurpope! An there are only two big namers that I know that use plastic in their pigments which is very unsafe!
Old 10-25-2008, 11:32 PM
LBT

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
that leads me into a whole other perspective, where as...these people banning certain ink brands...what about those artists that still mix their own pigments? i have worked with guys that mix their own from bought powders, etc. how can they be regulated? what about unlabeled bottles? it seems so crazy!
The guys mixing their own powders shouldnt have any worries since they arent or shouldnt be adding anything funky, it is a simple mix with not much added! The problem are these companies adding all of this bulls&!t like abs!!! Abs...are you serious???? wtf??
Old 10-31-2008, 10:44 AM
Private

Exclamation Re: intenze ink

I just spent the last week researching, and really I have to call bulls&!t on this one,
I have over 5 grand in ink, (mostly Intenze) so this is not something I just toss to the way side, Do you know what I have discovered.
not Jack s&!t. Scaremongering, bulls&!t, and people who don't know all the facts making s&!t up as they go.
So please, if you have a link, or a direction, please post it.
Meanwhile I will continue to proudly support Mario and his product as I have done for years

If you have some genuine questions about what is happening call
Mario

Intenze Products
215 Rt. 17 South, Rochelle Park, NJ
Tel. 201.342.4446
Old 10-31-2008, 02:08 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
I just spent the last week researching, and really I have to call bulls&!t on this one,
I have over 5 grand in ink, (mostly Intenze) so this is not something I just toss to the way side, Do you know what I have discovered.
not Jack s&!t. Scaremongering, bulls&!t, and people who don't know all the facts making s&!t up as they go.
So please, if you have a link, or a direction, please post it.
Meanwhile I will continue to proudly support Mario and his product as I have done for years

If you have some genuine questions about what is happening call
Mario

Intenze Products
215 Rt. 17 South, Rochelle Park, NJ
Tel. 201.342.4446
i have some intenze. and i have to admit the things i have seen from the cherry bomb are scary. fortunately i dont and havent ever had that color...but i saw people put it in, and heal looking like a removal.

but. same with starbrite. ive seen scabs a quarter of an inch thick, or thicker ONLY over the area that the color is tattooed.

weird!
Old 10-31-2008, 02:37 PM
Private

we've all seen that kind of heals, the worst I ever seen was Unique red, It literaly exploded after 3 days. Wow, Unique, I haven't thought of that brand in years, I think I just gave away my age,

Tags
ink, intenze