Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-16-2011, 12:37 AM
Ish Happens
Private

Default Any Ideas???

Tony started this sleeve back in April but I havent gotten a chance to go back and finish it. I'm a bit stumped as in to how i want the rest of the sleeve to turn out, I thought I did a while ago but I sort of want it to go in a different direction. If any you guys have any ideas then it would help big time because i dont wanna go back and make an appointment not knowing what I want done with it.

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Any Ideas???

I'm no expert...but I'd probably have some kind of background or backdrop behind the girl...maybe a forest or a window or lots of flowing swirly type designs that engulf her in order to fill up the shoulder and outer bicep and tricep area. As far as the rest of the arm you could stay with the same theme and maybe add another girl or some badass skull and maybe a big flower. I think flowers are cool because they can go with just about anything and it will flow and make sense. Or just give the artist freedom to do what he does best...create. That's usually how to get the best tattoo.

Good luck man!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Corporal

I finish my half sleeve with Tony this Friday. Can't wait!! I gave Tony a general idea of what I wanted and he did the rest. I had a girl come up to me and she said that she can't stop looking at it and that it's mezmorizing lol. No doubt Tony is crazy good!!
Old 02-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Ish Happens
Private

Lol yea thats what I was thinking man, Maybe some skull and flowers abstract type s&!t, I remember him saying he wanted to do something with the hair so that'll be cool, Im just so anxious to get it done though. Oh ok, really? Lol wow thats cool man, what did you get?
Old 02-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Corporal

sounds good man...and i totally understand...i'm anxious to get it completely done on friday. here is what tony has started...its an angelic themed tattoo...the shoulder will be capped off with a cathedral type window (its been started but not done yet)...and for the inner arm we are going to incorporate the "angel of death" at least thats what i described to tony...he is excited to come up with some concepts for it...so i have no idea what he is coming up with until i show up...thats always the fun part haha!

i'm very happy with it already...but i'll be really happy friday

Last edited by UFC_fan; 02-16-2011 at 05:00 PM..
Old 02-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Ish Happens
Private

Damn thats f@#kin bad man! I know once it gets done its gonna be a bad ass piece of art man I cant wait to see what the finished product looks like. Im probably gonna go up there sometime this week to setup an appointment
Old 02-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Corporal

haha thanks dude....yes its pretty sick...very happy! i'll post pics saturday or sunday...so keep an eye out for it in the testamonial section.

good luck with everything...tony will bring out the best in your ideas...especially flowers and flowing hair...obviously lol

keep us updated!
Old 02-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Ish Happens
Private

Lol No prob dude i'll keep a look out!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Private

Maybe a demon kneeling in front of her facing her crotch with some big horns and his arms wrapping up likes he is holding her sides.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Ish Happens
Private

Lol that sounds cool as hell but not really my style

Tags
ideas