Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 09-15-2008, 11:45 AM
robhamilton

Talking Jarvis the apprentice at AON

I just want to let everyone know that Jarvis is one of the best apprentices I've met at any shop I have ever been to. Not say any of the other apprentices are bad at AON because they are also GREAT! But some of you might not get it when I call him a douche bag I am just messing with him. It was just something that came up in the shop one day. So keep doing your thing bro and keep looking to the future and i cannot wait to be the first client you tattoo...so go ahead and schedule me for your first appointment whenever that time comes.

See you this week...douche bag.

from your brother from another mother
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:53 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: Jarvis the apprentice at AON

You know, I really enjoy talking to Jarvis. No matter if he's having a good day, or a bad day, you always see a smile, and A nice greeting from Jarvis.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:01 PM
robhamilton

Talking Re: Jarvis the apprentice at AON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
You know, I really enjoy talking to Jarvis. No matter if he's having a good day, or a bad day, you always see a smile, and A nice greeting from Jarvis.
Yeah he is dope a$$ gangsta douche bag...hahaha

Seriously tho, he's does an amazing job and I am glad to have him as a friend. And you too crankstar
Old 09-15-2008, 12:52 PM
Corporal

Yeah Jarvis is the man,

When brought my girl there for her first tattoo I spent like the whole day with Jarvis. The dude is maddddd chill and always professional. He gets his s&!t done and has a good ol time. Actually that is how all the apprentices are at AON. You guys got your s&!t on lock.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:30 PM
Corporal

WOW! THANK YOU! im at a loss for words people...but thank you for noticing the hard work that goes into this shop from me and everyone here....and i know a simple thank you is not enough...but i dont know how to respond to this....
Old 09-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Corporal

so thank you again and a thousand times over....not only to our clients but all the artist here who have given me this amazing opportunity to be a part of this close family...thank you to Brandon Bond, EVERY artist in this shop and to every guest artist that i have had the pleasure of meeting....to our clients...you are what makes us drive harder and go further...THANK YOU!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Recruit

Yeah, jarvis is a really nice guy. From the time he picked me up from the airport, took me to breakfast and back to AoN and back to my hotel, he always had a smile on his face. Hell, he even bought a waffle house hat and nametag off our waitress to give to someone at AoN. Super nice guy. Thats one of the reasons I'll keep coming back to AoN/Anti Art Elite. The staff rocks!! Couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of people
Old 09-15-2008, 04:40 PM
robhamilton

Thumbs up Re: Jarvis the apprentice at AON

See man you just didn't know how much love there is out there for ya! You do a damn good job bro. I'll be there saturday if not sooner...i am already needing an ink fix.

But I'll hang saturday, then get a room that night and sunday I got six hours with short for something else dope. Maybe start my upper sleeve on the arm I just had surgery on. So keep saturday night open and we will get into something.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:19 PM
Corporal

thank you Rob...i consider you a true friend bro...
Old 09-15-2008, 05:34 PM
robhamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvis View Post
thank you Rob...i consider you a true friend bro...
Anytime bro...i think of you the same...I told ya you're my brother from a different mutha.

Tags
aon, apprentice, jarvis