Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 01-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Recruit

Default Re: The OFFICIAL #CAIN BOND THREAD

RIP Cain You will be deeply missed & never forgotten.
So Sorry for your loss. My mom gave me this poem when I had to put my girl to sleep a couple years back. Nothing to say to ease the pain in your heart for the loss of your best friend but I hope you're hanging in there. Much love.

A Dog's Prayer
Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.
Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your hand between the blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me do.
Speak to me often, for your voice is the world's sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footstep falls upon my waiting ear.
When it is cold and wet, please take me inside... for I am now a domesticated animal, no longer used to bitter elements... and I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth... though had you no home, I would rather follow you through ice and snow than rest upon the softest pillow in the warmest home in all the land... for you are my god... and I am your devoted worshiper.
Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for although I should not reproach you were it dry, I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst. Feed me clean food, that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life, should your life be in danger.
And, beloved master, should the Great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest...and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands.
--Beth Norman Harris
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:55 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina Tenney View Post
Thanx Nicole for fixing the pic. Still a little teary eyed today. Brandon's loss has hit close to home for me. Gus is only 13 so he's not allowed to drink champagne yet. : ) He's usually so happy to get a treat of milk to drink but by the expression on his face in this pic it's almost like he truly understood the reason for this special drink.

I just noticed you had also posted it. Thank you.
Thank you for posting it, and coming to show your support! We are all terribly sad, but we are celebrating his life.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittyMama View Post
RIP Cain You will be deeply missed & never forgotten.
So Sorry for your loss. My mom gave me this poem when I had to put my girl to sleep a couple years back. Nothing to say to ease the pain in your heart for the loss of your best friend but I hope you're hanging in there. Much love.

A Dog's Prayer
Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.
Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your hand between the blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me do.
Speak to me often, for your voice is the world's sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footstep falls upon my waiting ear.
When it is cold and wet, please take me inside... for I am now a domesticated animal, no longer used to bitter elements... and I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth... though had you no home, I would rather follow you through ice and snow than rest upon the softest pillow in the warmest home in all the land... for you are my god... and I am your devoted worshiper.
Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for although I should not reproach you were it dry, I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst. Feed me clean food, that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life, should your life be in danger.
And, beloved master, should the Great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest...and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands.
--Beth Norman Harris

That is amazing! Thank you for sharing!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Field Marshal

Yo B, sorry for your loss. cain gave you great courage to do great things for many others. celebrate his life and the power he gave you now and forever. he will be deeply missed, but never forget he lives in you for the rest of your days. let his legacy continue to give love and build strength in your heart. my condolences brother.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Recruit

Hi Iám so sad to hear the news about sweet Cain! Brandon en Ashely you have my sympathy.
He is a sweet little angel.

p.s. Sorry my English is crappy.Iám from Holland.

Kitty & Bindy
Old 01-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Corporal

Arrow Re: The OFFICIAL #CAIN BOND THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
We are all terribly sad, but we are celebrating his life.
I 2nd that!

Brandon, you, Ashley, Cain & y'alls family of Pit Bulls remain in my thoughts...

Nicole, you have done such an awesome job with this thread...It's a wonderful Memorial to Cain & the pictures are amazing!

PittyMama, I just wanted to thank you for posting "A Dog's Prayer"...It's beautiful...

http://www.myspace.com/curedusk
Old 01-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Post from our Facebook:
So god damn sad. I can't say enough how sorry I am. I fell asleep holding my 4 rescued pits even tighter last night. VICKTORY to the Underdog inspired my husband and I to rescue pits, so we are very thankful Cain touched your life enough to help make an enormous difference everywhere.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orUK7...feature=autofb

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Always been one of my favorites!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Recruit

RIP Cain... I sat in my car and cried today on my lunch hour reading Cain Bond's thread... He was a hero to all pit bulls & pit bull lovers! He not only inspired Brandon Bond to open a pit bull rescue and make an amazing film deicated to honoring pit bulls, Cain inspired thousands, maybe millions of others to open thier hearts to a mi...sjudged br...eed & to see the incredible love a pit bull can give you... My heart goes out to the Bond Family for the loss of such an amazing dog, best friend & family member. Cain has done so very much good in this world, he deserves his own place in heaven... I'm sure he walked right to the corner and pee'd to mark it... Good boy! Much love & respect for all that you do Brandon Bond & family ♥

Tags
#cain, bond, official, thread