Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-16-2013, 11:21 AM
Banned
Recruit

Default Using Tattoos

Using tattoo is a hobby to us. A tattoo can express you also. So When you use your tattoos you should careful about your tattoos. It also can define your personality.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Private

Default Re: Using Tattoos

OK, SERIOUSLY, someone needs to moderate this forum to stop the Junk Spammers from posting crappy posts like the one above. Yes inbound links improve your websites search performance, but SERIOUSLY ???
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Web Sensei
Corporal

You would not believe the amount of spam that we've deleted from this forum in the past year. I did some tweaking to the forums around October and have managed to block about 23k spammers from registering. Sometimes stuff gets through, that is why we are moderating new posters for a little bit to try and cut back on it.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:13 AM
Private

They are such a pain in the ass. I apologize to anyone from these countries in advance, perhaps its not something you would consider, but is there a way to block ip addresses based in the Philippines, China & India. That's where many of the spammers are based, and that's where many of the knockoff dvd's and equipment comes from. It may help?

As I am reading through many of the forums, I will flag any that seem suspect.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:54 AM
Web Sensei
Corporal

Since this site sits on the same server as about 70 other sites (they are mostly low volume other than a few), I block most of China, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Taiwan and a few others at the network layer. I also have provisions on the board itself to check for known spammer addresses and usernames that are updated hourly. If one or 2 gets through, it's not that big of a deal, but at one point we were seeing 40+ a day and I had to severely lock the place down.

I will be doing a forum upgrade soon to bring it up to a later version, but I want it to match the rest of the site that I've been working on, so that might help as well as encourage traffic.

Glad to have you on board!

Chris
Old 04-09-2013, 05:33 AM
Recruit

I am agree with you that tattoo is express our feeling and emotion. There are many people draw it for the different purpose. I draw one tattoo for my love.
NYC Tattoo Shop

Last edited by ethenbrown; 04-14-2013 at 03:14 AM..

Tags
tattoos