Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 08-30-2010, 05:30 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Default Re: The best QUOTES thread.

When Napoleon asked Pierre-Simon, marquis de Laplace how he could write such a large book on the system of the universe without ever mentioning its creator, Laplace replied with "I have no need of that hypothesis."

Napoleon was trying to embarrass Laplace with that question.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Private

"never play poker with a man named after a city."

"freak or dig it." -- Raymond Moretti - Dragon Wind Tattoo Co., LLC - Clarion, Pennsylvania
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Corporal

Ari Gold quotes from Entourage...

Die, die, die Lloyd! And when you're gagging on Davies' balls I want you to bite down, so he can die too!

Lloyd: What’s wrong?
Ari: Has so much cum squirt in those eyes you can’t see what’s right in front of your face? Amanda Daniels takes that job, Vince is f@#ked and I’m f@#ked. Which means we’re all f@#ked. And we’re f@#ked in the way you like to get f@#ked not f@#ked in the way normal people like to get f@#ked.

Ari: Listen sweetheart. You wanna call and butter me up with sympathy and then drop this on me because you think that I’m down and will take anything – let me explain this to you in a metaphor you will understand. I am sure there are guys who have fingered you in the ass long enough that eventually you let them f@#k it. And now you think you got me bent over with your finger in my ass thinking I will let you do the same. I am not like you Dana. You will not f@#k ME IN THE ASS, VINCE WILL NOT PISS IN A CUP FOR YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE.

Ari: Andrew! What a tragic time to be calling. I just landed an NFL team in Los Angeles and if you didn't blow your entire career up your nose you'd be banging cheerleaders up in a luxury box with us.

Ari (to Lizzy): You so much as eyef@#k an agent in this building, and I will deport you naked to the Taliban!!!

Lloyd: Are you hiding something from me Ari? Ari: Only my cock and my asshole Lloyd...

Last edited by UFC_fan; 09-03-2010 at 07:16 PM..
Old 09-03-2010, 07:52 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

"Happiness is accepting responsibility for yourself, not making excuses for the things you have/haven't/should have/could have/would have done. Happiness is learning to see the positive side of everything (and there IS a positive side to EVERYTHING. Even death).

Happiness is not what you have, where you are, or who you could be. It is not the people you have met, lost, or wish to be with. It is not a magic pill, pretty drink, or something that you find.

Happiness is something you do. Something you work at. Something you give yourself. It is not a solution to any problem, or even the denial of the problems in life. It is knowing that life is not all about problems, strife, or pain. It is getting over yourself, and being something other than a whiny little b1tc4..." - Jason Caldwell
Old 09-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Private

"the sleep of reason breeds monsters." -- Goya
Old 09-05-2010, 07:04 AM
Field Marshal

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill

"Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration." - Thomas Edison

awesome!
Old 09-05-2010, 07:08 AM
Field Marshal

"Life is either daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller
Old 09-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Field Marshal

"If you hear a voice within you say "you cannot paint," then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh
Old 09-05-2010, 07:25 AM
Field Marshal

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it." - Henry David Thoreau
Old 09-05-2010, 07:26 AM
Field Marshal

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

Tags
quotes, thread