Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Austina Obscure
Corporal

Default Joshua Carlton Machines

Very stoked just purchased a Josh Carlton J Frame Liner from this kick ass site http://www.tatmatic.com check it out they have killer machines for sale there..

ne who..anyone use a Carlton yet? I am use to Pulse only, and am venturing off to see what's out there.. My Pulse are set up with a pretty long stroke and from what I hear Carlton's are short stroke so you can layer without tearing s&!t up.. .

any input would be appreciated..

Happy Holidays!!!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:00 PM
Private

Default Re: Joshua Carlton Machines

WENT UPS THIS MORNING........
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Private

IF YOU LIKE THE LONG STROKE .... ADAMS BULLDOG AND PITBULL WOULD BE MY 1ST CHOICE....
Old 12-30-2008, 11:42 AM
Austina Obscure
Corporal

due i'm effin stoked to get it.. thanks.. i will be back... talked to Carlton and he asked who tatmatic was... so i just directed him to your site... seriously.. i'll send all my boys and friends your way... i wanna try one of your machines too.. I was checkin out the one with the dollar bill coils.. looks sweet.. is it long stroke or cut back??

my machines are long stroke now.. but i wanna try a shorter stroke on my shading and s&!t so i could layer without killing a mo fo..

does anyone out there switch between long stroke and short depending on the tattoo they are doing?? is it hard to get use to all diff types of set ups??? or should u stick with one?????
Old 12-30-2008, 12:44 PM
Private

TELL JOSH ITS DAVE RITCHIE ..... AND THAT ONE IS BOTH
Old 12-30-2008, 01:06 PM
Austina Obscure
Corporal

yeah i told em... he didn't reply yet so... i'm sure he knows you.. LOL..

soon as the holidays are over and i collect more beans i'll be back for one of yours...

Have a Great New Year Dave!!! and thanks again for having such a kick ass site!!!
Old 12-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Private

yea hes from az .... and i wish everyone liked my site as much as you ... happy new year
Old 12-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by holierthanthou View Post

does anyone out there switch between long stroke and short depending on the tattoo they are doing?? is it hard to get use to all diff types of set ups??? or should u stick with one?????
i switch back and forth between long stroke and short stroke shaders on most of my tattoos depending on what style im working in.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Austina Obscure
Corporal

yeah that's what I figured to do.. I am into oil painting pretty heavily and I use diff types of brushes, brands, additives, mediums depending on what I want to achieve so I would say it's the same to achieve diff stuff with tattooing as well.. I just hear some people are only into long strokes and hitting hard.. running fast etc.. but i'd say it's better to be eclectic when it comes to tattooing because there are so many different people in this world with so many different choices.. however... if i had to pick a particular style and stick to it, would be realism and/or bio mech/organic bio..
Old 01-19-2009, 09:45 AM
www.JohnDameArt.com
Corporal

if you like the carlton machine, im selling mine right now,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160310828337

www.JohnDameArt.com

Tags
carlton, joshua, machines