Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-25-2011, 04:30 PM
Private

Default Re: Post your work!!!!

Wheres traveling tom at? Usually hes the first person to have a dig at other peoples work...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:19 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

im here, im going through a s&!tty time right now. me and my wife are getting a divorce, and i really dont have alot of time for forums. sorry!!!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:50 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

i'm in a bad mood...to post or not to post???

probably best if not

Last edited by DrayBono; 06-25-2011 at 06:01 PM..
Old 06-25-2011, 10:13 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kollin View Post
Here is a Marine blood stripe. For those that don't know, on a Marines class a uniform, they have a red stripe, self explanatory.

[IMG][/IMG]
This tattoo is killer and not just cause I'm a marine. Very f'n cool.
Old 06-26-2011, 03:42 AM
Private

the paw prints were just done horribly by someone else, so a coverup/fix/addition

still need another session to bring in some areas

Old 06-27-2011, 02:18 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

shadowfax, honest question here...are you f@#king with us by posting someone else's work??

i went back in this thread and checked just to be sure but tattoos you were posting months ago were miles ahead of what you've put up recently. in fact, these last few make some of your submissions to the BAD TATTOOS thread look pretty good by comparison.

whats going on man??
Old 06-27-2011, 04:07 PM
that guy
Private

recent piece. Actually a cover up, but nothing spectacular, just a couple of black capital "G's" in a typewriter-like font about an inch tall.

Old 06-28-2011, 09:31 AM
www.JohnDameArt.com
Corporal

somthing i did yesterday.

Ryan Dunn

www.JohnDameArt.com
Old 06-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Jaded Gypsy Tattoo
Corporal

totally one upped the 'original' john. the hair is sick but the sunglasses are underwhelming
Old 06-29-2011, 09:19 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrayBono View Post
shadowfax, honest question here...are you f@#king with us by posting someone else's work??

i went back in this thread and checked just to be sure but tattoos you were posting months ago were miles ahead of what you've put up recently. in fact, these last few make some of your submissions to the BAD TATTOOS thread look pretty good by comparison.

whats going on man??
Sorry If you dont like the recent pieces, cant really think of anything to tell you besides that

Tags
post, work