Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 06-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Field Marshal

Default get your p*s*y tattooed

oddly enough people are doing this all over europe, check it out

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21164161/
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Party Chief
Corporal

Default Re: get your pussy tattooed

damnit man, ya got me. not the pussy that i was expecting. seems a little s&!tty to do to your pet.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:47 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

tattooed Cat I had to put the pic up, anyway it's nice work but the animal lover in me says why or how is that going to heal, but people have been marking all kinds of animals for years in their ears, and we stil brand horses, im Not sure what to think
Old 06-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Field Marshal

in south america and spain it has been common practice for ceturies to apprentice tattooers on live pigs since their skin is the closest to a humans. google tattooed pigs, and you'll find hundreds of pictures.

i know of a guy in my area who was doing cholo script on pit bulls stomachs for wanna be gansta fools. he only got a slap on the wrist when it became public knowledge. not to mention he was administering ketamene to animals without any idea of proper dosage. then again he was probably administering himself with a little as well. f@#kin asshole.

when my dog says "hey jay, hook me up" then i might consider it, but until he starts speaking for himself it's outta the question. where the hell are these peoples morals?
Old 06-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Field Marshal

I knew about the Pigs and it's Legal In the Pacific Islands, and thats actually how they mark their heard and in Samoa you see them all over cause of the apprenticships and marking for he tribe's heard,

but wow Cats and Dogs I don't Eat so I will agree with you there, but I used to Mark Rabbit ears as a kid, and that's what got me in to Tattooing, so if it wasn't for that experiace Im sure I would have done something else

Last edited by SJRabbit; 06-24-2009 at 10:10 PM..
Old 06-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Field Marshal

Explains the name hahaha
Old 06-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Field Marshal

i've even seen horses getting their numbers in their inner lips, hence the term don't look a gift horse in the mouth. it's like carfax for horses. i actually own a animal tattoo tag kit. it's pretty much like a hole punch with a sliding number set you sprinkle this tattoo powder over and whammo. i'd hate to see what it feels like, but it only take a second to squeeze and it's over.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:41 PM
Field Marshal

Yeah thats the new way of doing it way easyier then how my grandpa taught me we did it with a good old Huck Spaulding Animal Tag Kit Which is just a non fancy machine, with a Industrial power supply, foot switch, clip cord a metal grip and tube, and a bottle of Indian Ink, and you had to soder your own stuff with a neddle jig, place the number on free hand to a kicking rabbit talk about fun!!!

My Mentor thought i was bull s&!tting him when i made my first needle in the shop cause i did it right... haha then i told him the story then i got the name when i earned my Machine
Old 06-24-2009, 07:09 PM
Field Marshal

i've had customers like that all week, wtf? sit still daMN IT. HAHAHAH
Old 06-24-2009, 10:07 PM
Field Marshal

hahahahaha It was good practice for all these wossy asses.
Question is it just me or are guys worst then gals when it comes to moving

Tags
psy, tattooed