Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 10-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Corporal

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

Just joined the crew. My name is Hawk , Irish born but work in Sweden, own and run Electric Vampire tattoo. I been tattooing about 20 years now and yes you can teach an old dog new tricks hehe. Love the site bro , and well done.
Hawk
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Recruit

Hey BB and AON familia! I'm new and I'm here to learn and discuss tattoos and anything related. I've been tattooing 8 years and plan on opening my own studio. Ever since I heard of All or Nothing and Brandon, I have been amazed at the impact they have on the entire tattoo industry. I've even made it my goal to be that "big" one day. I figure if I make it half way to my goal, I'd still be doing better that a lot of shops out there.

Another goal: I definately need to be tattooed by these guys. I love the art and the style. Look through any magazine and there they are, noticably different and bold.

(I'm almost done kissing ass) Buy THE WHOLE ENCHILADA!! Seriously, I've watched my copy 10 times now. I'm already applying these techniques and I'm VERY happy with the results, so are my clients.

Doug
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Recruit

Hey whats up guys ny names Travis a.k.a. Sirus. I'm new here thought i'd say whats up. Thanks for haveing me.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Corporal

Smile Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

hey, I'm Dustin. Memphis,TN. Been reading the messageboard for a bit. Figured it was only natural to sign up. Been tattooing for 5 years now. Piercing for 3. Love the AON work, so hey here I am. Just another artist trying to catch these guys!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Private

hi everyone i go by AJ!
from houston texas...i have been slingin ink for about 2 years now.
i will be making a move from Houston to Florida to tattoo at Level 5 in 2 weeks!...my first big move...cant wait..just looking to talk tatts and meet new people.

cheers!
Old 03-15-2008, 04:36 AM
SHOGUN
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by motelsicks View Post
hi everyone i go by AJ!
from houston texas...i have been slingin ink for about 2 years now.
i will be making a move from Houston to Florida to tattoo at Level 5 in 2 weeks!...my first big move...cant wait..just looking to talk tatts and meet new people.

cheers!
so how is florida, what part of houston you from
just fkn with u AJ
________
Lesbian live

Last edited by nWo; 09-12-2011 at 02:22 AM..
Old 04-02-2008, 08:04 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by nWo View Post
so how is florida, what part of houston you from
just fkn with u AJ
lol..soakin up the rays bro...lol

yea, houston is my home, i think im here to stay guys.

Im working at the Legendary, Houston Body Art. i love it there.

peace
Old 03-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Recruit

Yo I'm parker, juat saying whats up, I'm from Atlanta. I'm not an artist, besides musically. Been playing guitar since the beginning of highschool. Never had a tattoo but looking into doing it the rightway.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:28 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpchro View Post
Yo I'm parker, juat saying whats up, I'm from Atlanta. I'm not an artist, besides musically. Been playing guitar since the beginning of highschool. Never had a tattoo but looking into doing it the rightway.
Well you've definately come to the right place welcome aboard!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 03-13-2008, 08:58 AM
Private

HI! I'm Angela LaFrance from Macomb, Illinois. Just yesterday I came across All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue on myspace and got all excited! I have three dogs, Guido is a chocolate lab/cocker spaniel mix, Vincenzo is an APBT, and Kaiser is a Mini Doxy. I am a major dog lover and I truly believe that Pitbulls have gotten a bad rap! I know you guys are pretty far away from me, but I hope I'll be able to help your cause in someway, even if it's just to get the word out. You do awesome work!

P.S.
I love tattoos too! I have one and want more...

Tags
members