Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 12-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Intenze true black

hey lado
You can get One tattoo ink in europe, go to either
www.baberbodyart.co.uk or www.starrtattoo.com

Ask my children any you shall be helped!
hawk out!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:21 PM
Corporal

i guess Starbrites Tribal Black isnt worth mentioning? Maybe its me i guess but i think there btribal black works well and i cant remember wen i saw blowout last. I think the viscosity is just right compared to other brands of black ink. Curios what others say about Starbrite Tribal Black-Not there colors.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayrahn View Post
i guess Starbrites Tribal Black isnt worth mentioning? Maybe its me i guess but i think there btribal black works well and i cant remember wen i saw blowout last. I think the viscosity is just right compared to other brands of black ink. Curios what others say about Starbrite Tribal Black-Not there colors.
Cool have some tribal black from starbrite , will try it for linning. Anybody can compare it with the ONE?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lado View Post
Cool have some tribal black from starbrite , will try it for linning. Anybody can compare it with the ONE?
maybe i should mention....wen i line sometimes w/tribal black i use the same tribal black for the rest of the tattoo(like greywashing/shading). U want line ink, most of th time, to b consistent with th rest of the work and black areas to b black and not fading where the outline is bold n black and th black fill-in isnt a faded black. I hope i made sense.
Lets say a tribal for instance...the blak should b the same as th outline(Rich n black). U shouldnt see th outline of a solid black tribal over the black fill. Unless u wanted it that way...goodluck
Old 12-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Tattoo For LIfe
Private

intenze tru black i mix it with eo one tribal black .. so far i like it.

Tags
black, intenze, true