Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 08-25-2006, 03:38 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

outstanding.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 07:59 AM
Field Marshal

Ok i am sitting here, sunday morning, my left fore arm is like raw hamburger, but i wouldnt have it anyother way! It was a bit of a late night last night at ANTI Art Elite... There was christmas movies, lots of singing, and well.... ANOTHER f@#kING AWESOME TAT TOO by "THE DON"... Mr BRANDON MUTHA f@#kIN BOND him self. The last time i was there the koi pond was just getting started, like it was all dirt and stuff....So yesterday was the first time i saw it live, and let me tell you, it was f@#king incredible... The little fish swimming all arround, the turtles sunning them selves under the lamps, the peaceful sound of rushing water, KANE trying repeatedly to 'get' a turtle....I even attempted to feed them water melon. I wasnt sure if it would take it and chew off a big chunk or to let it get a bite and come back for more... If you are a client and have been there, you know what im talking about. If you are a client WAITING to go there, trust me, stack your cash up and wait paitentley. Its so worth it!!! Not just the atmosphere, or even the entire experience of being tat too-ed in a virtual paradise, but to have who i personally consider to be the best tat too-er guy in the known universe and beyond, let his mind flow of creative tat too juices and put another award winning tat too on my body for all to see for the rest of my life and beyond, is truly why i go to THE DON... Not to take anything away from all the AMAZING and HARD WORKING and AWARD WINNING tat too ARTISTs at ALL OR NOTHING. I guess basically what im trying to say is no matter where you go, AoN or ANTI, you are in for an experience and a REALLY SICK DOPE AWESOME JAW DROPPING SHOW STOPPING EXTRORDINARY TAT TOO!!!!!! I cant say enough good things about Brandon and his crew... ROMAN you are a lucky dude my friend....THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN BRANDON!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:08 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

f@#k yeah, glad you had a good time! it's only natural. the only time id ever be suprised with somebody is if they came out of there with a BAD experiance. which is never going to happen, ever ever. that dog of his is so f@#king bad ass.. while brandon was tattooing me, he just came over and laid under my feet. me being a girl, i must say it was very cute! thats the only reason i enjoyed my time there. hanging out with the doggy. haha

i'd love to seee your arm. what did you get eh?
Old 09-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Corporal

Quote:
a black santa???
That thing is funny.. I remember xmas time last year the necklace it had on during a party.. That was messed up..
Old 09-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnothing
Quote:
a black santa???
That thing is funny.. I remember xmas time last year the necklace it had on during a party.. That was messed up..

oh god.. i want to see it so bad, necklace and all!
Old 09-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Corporal

Quote:
oh god.. i want to see it so bad, necklace and all!
FYI: it was a strap-on dildo..
Old 09-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

those are my favorite!!

i for sure can't wait to see it now.

hahahahahaha

Tags
f@#king, private, studio